Random Photos

Jsouder53

Hooked
View attachment 406684 This is hard to believe…but we lost Waz (the black & white one) three days after we lost Chip. He was having heart problems for the last year, then right after Chip went, he started to have multiple seizures that was causing him a lot of pain. My wife thinks he died of a broken heart…
Sorry to hear that Ed, dogs are certainly a part of families.

jamesrw30

View attachment 406684 This is hard to believe…but we lost Waz (the black & white one) three days after we lost Chip. He was having heart problems for the last year, then right after Chip went, he started to have multiple seizures that was causing him a lot of pain. My wife thinks he died of a broken heart…
When my 13 year old boxer died, our other dog started acting really off. Fortunately he was still really young but he was visibly depressed. Once we finally got him another playmate he changed drastically. Once they bond together it definitely causes extreme strain for them to be separated. So sorry for you loses.

Traciehue

I am so sorry. They are together again watching over you both. 😢

Top Bottom