Best way to install an ARB Twin in a 2dr JK.

Good news everybody! *insert Futurama Professor meme*

Ebay seller has/had a 12v Twin in storage and is shipping it to me this morning, for my original purchase price :)

Now, based on what I've been reading here, as well as other sites, it seems like I may have some trouble installing the ARB Twin under the seats in my 2dr with tumble seats (those things seem to cause more problems than they solve). So, I'm leaning towards an under-hood solution now.

rubiDave

Good news everybody! *insert Futurama Professor meme*

Ebay seller has/had a 12v Twin in storage and is shipping it to me this morning, for my original purchase price :)

Now, based on what I've been reading here, as well as other sites, it seems like I may have some trouble installing the ARB Twin under the seats in my 2dr with tumble seats (those things seem to cause more problems than they solve). So, I'm leaning towards an under-hood solution now.
Good news on getting the 12v model. BTW the Innovative JK kit works great with the 2 door tumble seat, so don't know where you're getting that info.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good news on getting the 12v model. BTW the Innovative JK kit works great with the 2 door tumble seat, so don't know where you're getting that info.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks! I reached out to Innovative JK, and he confirmed that they are the only bracket in the market that works with the tumble seats.

I got the information from other vendors websites, like Carolina Metal Masters, that their brackets don't work.

I keep flip flopping between interior installation and exterior. Decisions, decisions.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

JKbrick

Thanks! I reached out to Innovative JK, and he confirmed that they are the only bracket in the market that works with the tumble seats.

I got the information from other vendors websites, like Carolina Metal Masters, that their brackets don't work.

I keep flip flopping between interior installation and exterior. Decisions, decisions.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hell your wife may like it under her seat? [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom