The building of Bison

Ddays

Hooked
I'd just paint over the foam. I had to do a little of that in the front of the wheel wells when I trimmed them.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Half way done. That took quite a bit longer than I thought, but also wrapped up a couple other projects as well.

IMG_2537.jpg

I gained about 1-1/2” of clearance up front and about 2-1/4” in the rear over a stock fender.

The foam on the cuts didn’t hold up well to the paint, so I have some repair work there but overall the cuts turned out well.

IMG_2535.jpg

IMG_2536.jpg

In preparation for installing a J8 brake booster, I relocated the compressor from the MORE mount under the hood to an InnovativeJK mount under the passenger seat. The mount was a piece of cake, rerouting all the lines and power to the new location was a PITA!

59743503431__5070BC91-FEB1-41EA-A36A-B7522EF362F0.jpg

And finally while I was on the front corner I tore apart and resealed the snorkel. Having it for 5 years it was due and a bunch of that dust from Windrock in October bypassed the snorkel and found its way in. All right now.

Next weekend I’ll start on the passenger side.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

JKbrick

Half way done. That took quite a bit longer than I thought, but also wrapped up a couple other projects as well.

View attachment 339580

I gained about 1-1/2” of clearance up front and about 2-1/4” in the rear over a stock fender.

The foam on the cuts didn’t hold up well to the paint, so I have some repair work there but overall the cuts turned out well.

View attachment 339582

View attachment 339583

In preparation for installing a J8 brake booster, I relocated the compressor from the MORE mount under the hood to an InnovativeJK mount under the passenger seat. The mount was a piece of cake, rerouting all the lines and power to the new location was a PITA!

View attachment 339590

And finally while I was on the front corner I tore apart and resealed the snorkel. Having it for 5 years it was due and a bunch of that dust from Windrock in October bypassed the snorkel and found its way in. All right now.

Next weekend I’ll start on the passenger side.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Looks good Bill [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Looks great Bill! You are making more progress than me. I’ve been fighting a damn Evo carrier install.

You thinking of JB weld for those seams instead of the foam.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Looks great Bill! You are making more progress than me. I’ve been fighting a damn Evo carrier install.

You thinking of JB weld for those seams instead of the foam.

I need to come up with something before I get to the other side.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom