Colorado - Holy Cross - July 20

I hope it's worth it. She conveniently forgot to save a penny for this "bucket list item".

I'd rather be Jeeping

.... I might even have to postpone getting my 37's because of this [emoji31]

Sent from my SM-G892U using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I'm down for whatever. We're flexible. And it looks like jeffj is driving out from WV. Can't wait to see that badass rig in person.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I hope so. My plan as of right now is to head up friday to camp. Havent gotten any fishing time in so hoping to do some and meetup for wheeling Saturday. Working out the details today but some depends on work.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slimebones

Remaining positive at this point. We have talked about doing this trail for so long now, it would be a shame if it does not happen. :thumb: Snow conditions do dictate however: getting stuck for hours is not a great time. Here's hoping for good STF recommendations.

Last edited:

anviljk

Lots of water in French Creek they got passed the drifts but not to Cleveland Rock.
Remaining positive at this point. We have talked about doing this trail for so long now, it would be a shame if it does not happen. :thumb: Snow conditions do dictate however: getting stuck for hours is not a great time. Here's hoping for good STF recommendations.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bierpower

Hooked
It is supposed to be hot as balls here all week so fingers crossed they get the same up that way. I'm sick of running dirt roads.

Top Bottom