Wayalife is a joke and you clearly don't understand the true concept of Jeeping

NAUJK

I have no idea what's going on here but. I got a prorock because I bent my d30... and a Rubicon 44 front still has d30 tubes which is what I bent.... if you have the ability to afford a prorock do it.... Why get something that is just as easy to bend or break? :don't know:

Personally if you wheel enough to warrant a replacement front axle you wheel enough for a prorock to not be overkill... just my 2 cents

Armydog

I have no idea what's going on here but. I got a prorock because I bent my d30... and a Rubicon 44 front still has d30 tubes which is what I bent.... if you have the ability to afford a prorock do it.... Why get something that is just as easy to bend or break? :don't know:

Personally if you wheel enough to warrant a replacement front axle you wheel enough for a prorock to not be overkill... just my 2 cents

AGREED!!!! What is OVERKILL?. Can something be too dead?? Can something be too strong??? Too expensive, maybe....for now but that is why God invented the penny jar! PR60 front and rear is my goal!! to much for a TJ? I think not....just might need a bigger motor down the road.....

how is that a bad thing???

just saying
:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Yell_Hoe

Thanks for welcoming me to this fine forum. I look forward to learning lots.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1415331725864.jpg
    1415331725864.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 432

Jackal01

Maybe I am too nice and polite of a husband but I would never think to flaunt my wife, despite her high level of beauty and hotness, online just to show off. Different thing to post pics of a wheeling trip and she's in the shots. Totally different purpose and goal there.

I find this despicable.

Top Bottom