what is your trailer ? camp trailer , teardrop , travel trailer or ????????

JPast

Man, that thing is sweet... they did a great job. I’ve been looking for something like that to get a little more room for my 2 door. You’ve got a killer setup.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah I love it, the company that built it did a fantastic job. The best part is how light it is, basically can’t tell it’s behind you. Makes camping so much easier as well.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

duktrx

Picked this up last night to help with the lack of space issues of a 2 dr. Just need to replace the hillbilly wiring job and clean it up. Probably going to pick up a hitch with a little more drop to level it out more. The thing weighs next to nothing.

View attachment 350795 View attachment 350796
Can you even see it from inside the vehicle? That thing must be a pain to back up though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Sorry, no...spending a couple days swinging streamers for steelhead and soft hackles for trout on the Queets & Clearwater rivers with my daughter, playing guitar, grilling & swilling beers. The Olympic National Forest will be in the low 70's, not triple digits like Moab.

I then leave on Aug 10th with my wife to spend three days in Stehekin Valley near Lake Chelan to fish dry flies on the Stehekin River for cutts & bows.

Ending summer heading to Henderson (where it will be triple digits) to get ready for a Dusy Ershim run with the JK6, fishing for brookies in Summit & Ershim lake...then spend a couple days in Shaver Lake; rent a boat and bust out a couple kokanee rods to fish on the lake...

There seems to be a theme to these activities...

Have fun over there brah. I just applied for a job up in Wenatchee. If I get it that’ll give us plenty more opportunities to get blown off the peninsula. [emoji106]. Hope you and your daughter have a great time.

Brute

Hooked
Have fun over there brah. I just applied for a job up in Wenatchee. If I get it that’ll give us plenty more opportunities to get blown off the peninsula. [emoji106]. Hope you and your daughter have a great time.

Crossing my fingers for you...I like the Wenatchee area...heart of the Cascades

Top Bottom