Any golfers here?

Angry Aussie

Have yall heard of top golf? It's kind of the new putt putt places but you get to hit golf shots and not putt. It's a fun place to go with friends to practice and have some drinks when it's to hot or cold to play. I play a couple of times a week and love it. Didn't start playing till I was 27, really wish I would have started playing when I was young. Oh well I'm now hooked for life and work on my game as often as I can. It's the only hobby I've stuck with for more than four years.

dillard09

I use to play alot more. But my brothers play alot. My older brother is playing in Hawaii right now and just sent this. Looks nice!

ForumRunner_20150731_131830.jpg

Angry Aussie

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451180921.075422.jpg

I've taken my Great Dane pup golfing with me a few times and he's done great on the course. First couple of times he could only handle nine holes before being ready for a nap.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451180992.651275.jpg

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
If by "play" golf you mean lose balls and drink beer, yeah...count me as a player. I love sports!

mattfl

I was curious to see if there are many other members on here that are into playing golf. If so, what's your favorite course, what clubs do you play, how long have you been playing, what's your lowest score you've shot?

For me any course in colorado would be my favorite. I love mountain golf.

I play Taylormade driver, wood and hybrids. Titleist ap2 irons and Cleveland wedges.

Been playing for three years now and love it. Lowest score I've ever shot is a 74. Still trying to break par for the first time. Maybe I'll see some of y'all on the course one day.

Sure why not.

I live in central florida so I have basically unlimited courses to play but some of my favorites are Eagle Dunes and Redtail in the Eustis area, Venetian Bay in New Smyrna beach and El Campeon @ Mission Inn.

Equipment -
Mizuno JPX-825 irons custom fit
Driver - Nike VR S Covert
3 wood - Cleveland 588
Wedges are a mix of titlest and nike
nike ignite putter
ball is usually pro v 1 or taylormade lethal

My dad had me at a driving range when I was about 6 or 7 and have the photo to prove it lol, serious play for about 6-7 years now.

Lowest score has been a few 72s this year currently sitting at a 3.5 handicap.

Angry Aussie

Sure why not.

I live in central florida so I have basically unlimited courses to play but some of my favorites are Eagle Dunes and Redtail in the Eustis area, Venetian Bay in New Smyrna beach and El Campeon @ Mission Inn.

Equipment -
Mizuno JPX-825 irons custom fit
Driver - Nike VR S Covert
3 wood - Cleveland 588
Wedges are a mix of titlest and nike
nike ignite putter
ball is usually pro v 1 or taylormade lethal

My dad had me at a driving range when I was about 6 or 7 and have the photo to prove it lol, serious play for about 6-7 years now.

Lowest score has been a few 72s this year currently sitting at a 3.5 handicap.

Nice!! I bet you have some awesome courses around you. I wish like hell my dad would have put a golf club in my hands at a young age. I love the game and know I would be so much better had I started at an early age. I haven't played or practiced as much as I normally do the last few months cause of our Great Dane puppy. Can't wait for next year to roll around I'm ready to break par.

mattfl

Nice!! I bet you have some awesome courses around you. I wish like hell my dad would have put a golf club in my hands at a young age. I love the game and know I would be so much better had I started at an early age. I haven't played or practiced as much as I normally do the last few months cause of our Great Dane puppy. Can't wait for next year to roll around I'm ready to break par.

I'm golfing tomorrow which will probably be my last round of the year, really going for that under par score :)

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I've been told I should take up Golf when I move to Hawaii next summer. Somewhere in the shed or the attic I have a set of Callaway clubs and Big Bertha driver. They were given to me brand new for free from the Ruger firearms company, who does the casting for Callaway. I taught a few firearms classes at their Prescott facility and they gave me a tour of their handgun production factory and golf club casting facility. They look awesome... Problem is I know nothing about Golf. 🤔

Top Bottom