cure for cracked exhaust manifold

thombull

California smog emission standards blow. I couldnt just by oem exhaust maninifolds. I had to buy CA compliant exhaust maunfolds that cost more. And forget the notion of .CA compliant headers unless your willing to blow over $1k for them.
Well I'm not sure where you got your information from but I have my receipt for my 50 state smog exempt headers and they were not even half the cost of what you are saying. They also just passed the smog test this last July of 2016.

Sent from my QMV7A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Shantz

Dealing with this now... I had the right side replaced... engine light went off for 50 miles, took it back... they told me the left side now needs to be replaced, and probably my catalytic... a nice $3000 repair... good to be a dealer.

Sent By Morse Code

JRUnlimited

Well I'm not sure where you got your information from but I have my receipt for my 50 state smog exempt headers and they were not even half the cost of what you are saying. They also just passed the smog test this last July of 2016.

Sent from my QMV7A using WAYALIFE mobile app
Just looking around online for something that says CA emissions compliant. Anything I found that was CA emissions compliant ran upwards of $1k.

Top Bottom