Air compressor

SoCalJeepster

Hey everyone, looking into buying a compressor. I know most people run the ARB setup but budget really wont allow one right now. Any suggestions for an alternative brand that wont s$%t out on the trail? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I run 35s and also need to pressurize my DIY shower. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Hey everyone, looking into buying a compressor. I know most people run the ARB setup but budget really wont allow one right now. Any suggestions for an alternative brand that wont s$%t out on the trail? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I run 35s and also need to pressurize my DIY shower. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I just bought a Viair 300p last week new for $110. I used it a couple of times and have absolutely no complaints thus far, but keep in mind that it’s brand new. Being that you have 35’s you might want the 400p?:

IMG_6536.jpg

If it’s something that you’re going to use a lot then save your $ for the ARB.

desertrunner

Do you have a winch yet?
The warn power plants are expensive new but I found one used on Craig's list for less than half the price. The compressor is plenty to air up tires or run air tools, hell I even ran a nail gun off of mine to finish an entertainment center I built. Could kill 2 birds with one stone if you can find a used one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom