What problems does your Jeep have this week?

Ddays

Hooked
Man, that sucks! If I had one I'd Next day it to you for your trip... Which window was it? Half door Front, middle or rear soft window?

Thanks man, I appreciate it. It was the whole passenger rear. Wife was with me and she thought someone threw something at us. There was a loud bang and then the wind noise. I don't think anyone threw something. I must not have fastened something right. Don't know how in the hell that happened tho...

And stupid shit happens to me like this all the time. Two years ago the sunroof in my Durango decided to shatter on it's own when I was driving on the interstate. Scared the living shit outta me. Glass was everywhere. :shock:

fiend

Caught the Bug
Smacked my rear driveshaft on a rock. 150 thousandths runout, vibrations, etc. got it retubed. Front was bent so got that fixed too. 400 bucks later .... 050B66AF-1020-4DBB-B3A4-0133F072E89C.jpg
At least I got one day service.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jdofmemi

Hope not

It's dripping in front, onto the diff.

Maybe tomorrow night I will be able to look at it.

So, my water leak seems to be not a leak, but the excess coming out the overflow from when I put too much in a while ago. Now that the level is right, no more fresh leak, and no sign of the normal culprits, just residue below the overflow tube.

Now my problem is the battery terminals won't tighten enough, and the negative side is loose all the time, leading to several no start situations.

Any recommendations for good battery terminals?

BaddestCross

So, my water leak seems to be not a leak, but the excess coming out the overflow from when I put too much in a while ago. Now that the level is right, no more fresh leak, and no sign of the normal culprits, just residue below the overflow tube.

Now my problem is the battery terminals won't tighten enough, and the negative side is loose all the time, leading to several no start situations.

Take a socket a size bigger than the post and tap the terminal down more before tightening.[
--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Ddays

Hooked

Can also strip some heavy gauge wire and place it around the terminal to help take up the slop

Jsouder53

Hooked
Well it wasn’t my Jeep (almost was). Went to test drive a YJ today and it kept stalling out as I was going from red light to red light since the Jeep was near Washington DC. It was the carburetor that was all gummed up.

Adjustments.jpg

Jsouder53

Hooked
That and the blue tarp would have really worried me...

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

For $4,300 I would’ve bought a soft top and had my brother-in-law drive it to Montana before he starts college. I was about to take it and fix it up but my wife was really against it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] she was right, there was more wrong with it than I wanted to admit.

I don’t want to put my brother in law in a bad situation with a Jeep I know nothing about... have him break down in the middle of no where on his drive from Maryland to Montana.

Last edited:
Top Bottom