FS: Genright front and rear bumpers.

fiend

Caught the Bug
You getting all on yet?

Naw man. Been slammed at work. I got the winch tray modified and put a few coats of paint on it, but the whole project has been sitting idle since then. May take Friday off and work on it, since I worked both days this weekend.

Once I get the front squared away, I’ll turn to the back. I may modify the carrier to accept some Rotopax mounts.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

fiend

Caught the Bug
Progress. Had to move the cable slot over about 1.25” to align with the hydraulic winch. Doing a test fit before powder coat or paint.

IMG_1879.jpg IMG_1880.jpg

fiend

Caught the Bug
Nice! Looking good man! You gonna powercoat all of it? I'm glad to see you got your winch mocked up and it looks great.

I probably will powerdercoat. Paint looks decent but is not durable

Looking good [emoji106]

Looks like the winch motor is a tight fit.

Glad it worked out.

Tight on one side. Tons of room on the other. It s coming together.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Got the rear bumper on today. Front is pretty much done with fitting but not installed right now and has some bare metal where I modded it. I’m going to tackle the tire carrier tomorrow. Still up in the air re painting v powdercoating. I’d prefer powdercoating, but I also wanted to wheel next weekend and I’m not sure I can get everything done and back in time to install. May just get by with paint for a while and then PC later in the summer sometime.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Got the rear bumper on today. Front is pretty much done with fitting but not installed right now and has some bare metal where I modded it. I’m going to tackle the tire carrier tomorrow. Still up in the air re painting v powdercoating. I’d prefer powdercoating, but I also wanted to wheel next weekend and I’m not sure I can get everything done and back in time to install. May just get by with paint for a while and then PC later in the summer sometime.

It wouldn’t be much for the powdercoater to strip the paint and start fresh when your ready.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Looking really good.

Thanks! It’s coming along. [emoji1303]

Good looking bumper. [emoji106]

Is your tub damaged or is it just the angle/lighting?

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Just the lighting. Interestingly, there was a little tub damage where the body mounts compressed and the tub hit the top of the frame rails. Nothing to do with bumpers. Just wheeling too hard I guess. [emoji848][emoji37][emoji23]

Looking good...nice creeper

Thanks. Definitely tighter and a whole lot lighter than the Warn I had before. I can’t believe how overbuilt those Warn bumpers are.

Brute

Hooked
Thanks! It’s coming along. [emoji1303]

Just the lighting. Interestingly, there was a little tub damage where the body mounts compressed and the tub hit the top of the frame rails. Nothing to do with bumpers. Just wheeling too hard I guess. [emoji848][emoji37][emoji23]

Thanks. Definitely tighter and a whole lot lighter than the Warn I had before. I can’t believe how overbuilt those Warn bumpers are.

I have the exact same bumpers on both Brute and the JK6...in aluminum...big weight savings

Top Bottom