SoCal Group

jdofmemi

Looks like you guys had a good time.

I need to get down there sometime this year.

Looks like the mud snuck up on you🤣

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug

MericaMade

I love that trail. Done it a few times now. Great pictures.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

rubiDave

Nice to get out there on a weekday too when you can have the place to yourself. That mud looks a bit deeper than when Dan and I were there last month.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
It was a really good day. We saw one yota out there and that was pretty much it.
We ended up taking the cutoff for Arroyo Seco del Diablo, we got about 2/3 of the way when we hit the mud.
The mud was a surprise, there was what looked like a bunch of dried mud tracks that were pretty deep and a pretty good looking area to the right..
It wasn't good.. [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Damn... you can keep the mud, looks pretty sticky too. But I’m still going to try and get down there before the weather warms up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you're in for some hardcore stuff I found a couple of trails that were pretty cool. One we didn't finish...

found an old video from Project-JK that gives a bit of an idea of what these trails are like.. https://youtu.be/sGmyyBhptZI

I may be interested in a return visit.

I'll post some pics later of the last couple of days of wheeling with fiend

fiend

Caught the Bug
It was a really good day. We saw one yota out there and that was pretty much it.
We ended up taking the cutoff for Arroyo Seco del Diablo, we got about 2/3 of the way when we hit the mud.
The mud was a surprise, there was what looked like a bunch of dried mud tracks that were pretty deep and a pretty good looking area to the right..
It wasn't good.. [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

There’s our ‘yota buddy. [emoji23] Adjustments.jpg

fiend

Caught the Bug
If you're in for some hardcore stuff I found a couple of trails that were pretty cool. One we didn't finish...

found an old video from Project-JK that gives a bit of an idea of what these trails are like.. https://youtu.be/sGmyyBhptZI

I may be interested in a return visit.

I'll post some pics later of the last couple of days of wheeling with fiend

Next time we go doorless. With 40s. [emoji38]

Top Bottom