Do I give a fuck what some fat hillbilly thinks of my grille?

ihaveemerged

Jeez another liberal who is like Pierre Trudeau. Can't get his feeling hurt by others who express their opinions otherwise.....might as well cosie up to René Lévesque

That’s some deep Canadiana right there. Getting my feelings hurt? That’s for pussies. It’s impossible to be hurt by words, unless they are really loud and close to your ear drum;). I guess when YOU hear things you don’t like you cry into a box of Tim Bits (Canadian returned). Where as i couldn’t care less and enjoy yet another successful day.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ihaveemerged

Meh. It was just an observation.

Honestly I think you think you’re more entertaining than you are.

I’m glad it was an observation as everything on this thread should be just that. Some people are taking it as way more than an observation, I feel sad for them (not really). Comments like “if I was you I’d kill my self” are pretty low and pathetic. But hey if I was letting my toothless cousin blow me I’d probably harbour the same level of hate to anyone who is living a better life.

As for how entertaining I think I am? Considering people pay me good money to emcee events I’m doing just fine in that department. Since I’m actually a humble guy (go figure) I don’t think I more anything then I am, quite the opposite.

Once again, since I’m on holidays right now I’ll take the time to reply to this silly shit for as long as it goes on. It’s made great filler for downtime and some great laughs for my fiancé and myself:)

As for how entertaining I think I am? Considering people pay me good money to emcee events I’m doing just fine in that department. Since I’m actually a humble guy (go figure)

Out of all the fuckery in this thread I am having a hard time believing you know or have ever read the definition of “humble”.

Do you know what the word even means?

ihaveemerged

Thanks for the pointer. I do actually have one and she has probably logged more off-road miles than you ever have. Not to mention her jeep doesn’t have that butt pirate grille on the front.

Your awesome life consists of Cheetos, Xbox and AOL in your moms basement. Your existence is solely based on the fact the your heffer of a mother took the retarded bagger at the grocery store home and showed him her gorilla salad. Fuck off.

I actually read your WHOLE post just now. Nice comments. Assuming my mother is a hieffer (and we know how making negative comments about someone’s mother goes down), for the record she is 5’ 4” 118lbs at 19% body fat at 72 years old so quite the opposite of a heifer as she is in the 1% of Fitness for her age which is more than I can say for you!

And saying she took the “RETARD bagger at the grocery store home” what kind of hate crime sick fuck are you to make fun of mentally challenged people trying to support themselves and fit into society?!? The word retard is very offensive like midget or faggot ( I’m guessing there are other bigot hateful words in your limited vocabulary)! Also using an AOL reference, what fucking year is this? “Who’ve got no mail!” Climb back in your fucking ignorant time capsule and learn some fucking manners and respect for people not as naturally gifted (although I doubt your far ahead) as you and pray to fuck you don’t have a mentally challenged family member one day and realize the struggle they and they’re families face.

Also, what the fuck is a gorilla salad? My brain can’t go low enough to figure out what that means and I’m afraid to google it in case I find a pick of you in a compromising position. And fuck me? Fuck you, you prick taking shit about others born with less opportunities than yourself.

I’ll be the first with a sarcastic comment on people that are on my level but never talk shit about someone who was born with less natural gifts than most of us. I wouldn’t make fun on a person with chronic acne yet you belittle mental challenged people with derogatory name calling. I guess you feel like a demigod at the grocery store when a poor fucker with Down syndrome is carefully packing you bags of processed foods and helping you take them to your Jeep cause you’re too laze to load it yourself.

You sir are a piece of shit human being OR you have zero control of your emotions and were reaching for hurtful comments that roll off my back like water off a ducks. I’m over you overlander and I’d slap the bad fucking breath taste out of your mouth if you said any of that shit to me in person, right at the grocery store so you mentally challenged bagger could get a laugh when I inform him you think he is a retard. Class act buddy class act.

ihaveemerged

Out of all the fuckery in this thread I am having a hard time believing you know or have ever read the definition of “humble”.

Do you know what the word even means?

“having or showing a modest or low estimate of one's own importance” it’s how I live my life. I have many gifts and I downplay them. Trust me, I want to brag this thread would go to a whole other level.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
“having or showing a modest or low estimate of one's own importance” it’s how I live my life. I have many gifts and I downplay them. Trust me, I want to brag this thread would go to a whole other level.

If you woke up in my life tomorrow you would think you won the genetic and life lottery

Oh yeah. That’s the true definition of humility.

Last edited:

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug

"Oh and by the way I’m in better shape than the kid in the picture and shirtless as I’m typing right now."

Might want to reread that definition of humble. Also if I were on vacation with my fiancee I'd be more into her than into my phone. And if yall are sitting around laughing to this thread yall need to get out more. I promise there are more fun things out there to be had.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
You sir are a piece of shit human being OR you have zero control of your emotions and were reaching for hurtful comments that roll off my back like water off a ducks.

This comment just nullified this whole post. Sitting there calling someone else derogatory words makes you no better. Words are words and labeling someone mentally challenged is no different than calling them a retard. If you truly want them to fit into society then treat them and call them human beings without labels.

Ddays

Hooked
I fail to understand how someone that supposedly is so intelligent and leads such a wonderful life is spending soooo much time on a Jeep forum trying to convince us as such? :thinking:
There isn't a person on this forum that thinks you're anything other than an retarded idiot. Why are you wasting your time here?

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I fail to understand how someone that supposedly is so intelligent and leads such a wonderful life is spending soooo much time on a Jeep forum trying to convince us as such? :thinking:
There isn't a person on this forum that thinks you're anything other than an retarded idiot. Why are you wasting your time here?

Oh shit. You said that word. You’ll set him off, again.

http://i44.tinypic.com/259ld7o.gif

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I actually read your WHOLE post just now. Nice comments. Assuming my mother is a hieffer (and we know how making negative comments about someone’s mother goes down), for the record she is 5’ 4” 118lbs at 19% body fat at 72 years old so quite the opposite of a heifer as she is in the 1% of Fitness for her age which is more than I can say for you!

And saying she took the “RETARD bagger at the grocery store home” what kind of hate crime sick fuck are you to make fun of mentally challenged people trying to support themselves and fit into society?!? The word retard is very offensive like midget or faggot ( I’m guessing there are other bigot hateful words in your limited vocabulary)! Also using an AOL reference, what fucking year is this? “Who’ve got no mail!” Climb back in your fucking ignorant time capsule and learn some fucking manners and respect for people not as naturally gifted (although I doubt your far ahead) as you and pray to fuck you don’t have a mentally challenged family member one day and realize the struggle they and they’re families face.

Also, what the fuck is a gorilla salad? My brain can’t go low enough to figure out what that means and I’m afraid to google it in case I find a pick of you in a compromising position. And fuck me? Fuck you, you prick taking shit about others born with less opportunities than yourself.

I’ll be the first with a sarcastic comment on people that are on my level but never talk shit about someone who was born with less natural gifts than most of us. I wouldn’t make fun on a person with chronic acne yet you belittle mental challenged people with derogatory name calling. I guess you feel like a demigod at the grocery store when a poor fucker with Down syndrome is carefully packing you bags of processed foods and helping you take them to your Jeep cause you’re too laze to load it yourself.

You sir are a piece of shit human being OR you have zero control of your emotions and were reaching for hurtful comments that roll off my back like water off a ducks. I’m over you overlander and I’d slap the bad fucking breath taste out of your mouth if you said any of that shit to me in person, right at the grocery store so you mentally challenged bagger could get a laugh when I inform him you think he is a retard. Class act buddy class act.

You are a piece of shit and a hypocrite. You think you’re so much better than everyone else and really you are a low life pile of dog shit.

You make fun of fat people but think it’s bad to make fun of retards. What makes that better? Laughing at one group of people for issues and then saying that another group is off limits makes you a fucking piece of shit.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Midget is offensive ? Fuck, I had no idea.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

**You'RE** ;)

WJCO

Meme King
I actually read your WHOLE post just now. Nice comments. Assuming my mother should have swallowed....

Yes, she should have. It didn't take any of us with a degree in Fitness to figure that one out. You throwing an online temper tantrum over a 'Take pride in a factory grill' thread was evidence enough.

Top Bottom