• Mojito Green, JL color

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chestnut Brown Metallic, Classic 70's

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WJCO

Meme King
Sorry to hear about the CJ but sounds like you guys are getting back on your feet. Congrats on the new WJ. What color did you go with?

Zj’s are the most underrated Jeep. They’re cheap everywhere, as capable as a tj. And you can use parts off damn near everything.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Man im sorry to hear that. Hope the guy that got it keeps it an old school build. It was going to be sweet when you got it done.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

The guy who bought it really liked it the way it was. All he wants to do is get it assembled and road worthy. So, wish granted!

I’m sorry, that’s a terrible turn of events. The most important thing is the security of your family, Jeeps will come and go. I’m glad she’s got a new job and all that stress is behind you. And still having a Jeep to take out is a little blessing on it own. But it sounds like the Jeep’s found a good home! Hopefully someday you’ll get another CJ build going and once it’s done, I’ll drag the scrambler out there and we’ll go wheeling!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350 1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thank you for the kind words! Would love to meet you and hit the trails, Moab would be awesome.

Glad to hear your wife is working again, and some of the stress is gone. Congrats on putting your wife first before a Jeep, I’d sell mine in a second if I needed to for my family. Family first man

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you, as much as I would like to say it was hard to sell, and in a way it was... putting my wife before anything else is always an easy choice for me. Nothing else would be worth it without her.
Nice to see there are still good men like you out there who get it.

Bummer man. At least you were able to put the CJ to good use in another way. I'm sure something else will eventually come along, it always seems to in the end.

I don't even count how many cars/Jeeps I've owned anymore, LOL. You're right though, there will always be another one to take up garage space.

Sorry to hear about the CJ but sounds like you guys are getting back on your feet. Congrats on the new WJ. What color did you go with?

I appreciate it! The color is silver. I will probably post a new thread for it with pics sometime this weekend, so look for that!

Sucks about the CJ but I think any real man would have done the same thing for the family.

Thanks, as I said above, great to see people who get it.

Zj’s are the most underrated Jeep. They’re cheap everywhere, as capable as a tj. And you can use parts off damn near everything.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Actually, 1999 is the first year of the WJ. Your point is still valid though as both the ZJ and WJ are great platforms to start with for just those reasons! I actually looked at both but this WJ was just in such great shape we couldn't pass it up.

Actually, 1999 is the first year of the WJ. Your point is still valid though as both the ZJ and WJ are great platforms to start with for just those reasons! I actually looked at both but this WJ was just in such great shape we couldn't pass it up.
Ahh yes, this is what happens when I drink and play on internet. Still an easy to build platform with a comfortable ride.

jdofmemi

Seems life is full of ups and downs.

Glad to hear you are back on the upswing.

I think most of us here have had to go through some hard times, but what counts is that you pick up the pieces that are left and keep going.

Top Bottom