2019 Drummond Island July 31, 2019 - August 4, 2019

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
May have some upgrades, will see how things work out.

Attachments

• IMG_1957.jpg
    IMG_1957.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 90

Ddays

Hooked
No it’s just fire roads, bring your brand new one [emoji23], looking forward to meeting you

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Likewise! Outside chance one of my daughters may go as well. If she does I know she'll want, no, insist, that she gets to drive one of the Jeeps :yup:
LOL, if there's ANY mud whatsoever on that island, she'll find it.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Put me down as going. Unsure of the exact day I'll be able to get there - will update as soon as I figure that out. Probably get there Thursday but we'll see. Also not sure what Jeep I'm driving. For now I'll go with Gruff. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Likely staying in the lodge
Jerry
2014 JKU grocery getter

View attachment 319476

Will we be getting dirty? :icon_crazy:

Of course, Its Drummond!

That awesome, I glad you are going to join us! Looking forward to finally meeting you.
Unless you want to pin strip your new JL, I'd bring Gruff.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Don’t think we can make it this time. We headed to Moab and Ouray Colorado July 12th -July 26th. I’m gonna plan to go on this trip next year.
Subscribing anyway to keep track of the trip.

Its a tradition in my household to be up there at least once every year, so we'll see you next Summer!

I bet you can't wait until July, that's an Unbelievable trip you have planned!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Hmmmm let me think this over, we better have a CAMPFIRE NIGHT! But you all know I am in.

And yes I will have the entire week off, so I would be interested in hitting the dunes if possible.

That would be awesome Ric, As we get closer, we can put together a pre-run at the dunes or other places.

Added!

JKbrick

Not sure who all will see this but when booking at the resort pick the “off road package” you will get money towards food and a free entrance into Turtle Ridge

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
You can add me to the going list as well if you wouldn't mind. Hopefully I don't get laid off 2 weeks before the run this year lol

Fury22

I would love to do this so consider me a maybe...
2015 4 door on pr60s and 37s elockers, 3.5 metalcloak gamechanger. Hope it works out!:rock:

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
I guess it's time to put together my list of upgrades and changes I'd like to make prior to this trip. Anyone else got things they want to do? 6 months goes by quickly these days

JKbrick

I guess it's time to put together my list of upgrades and changes I'd like to make prior to this trip. Anyone else got things they want to do? 6 months goes by quickly these days

Do you mean we can put together a list of upgrades for you to do? I like to spend other people’s money. Hold on list being written....

Top Bottom