Put my order today with Discount Tire for STT Pros, they'll arrive Thursday!

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
It’s funny y’all say that. Because if you look at the DTD website for size 315/70/17 - 35/12.5/17 and the 37/12.5/17 tires. They now say that you can mount them on a 7.5” width wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Not sure but is America's Tire and Discount Tire the same? If so I have had great service and price with them. My Coopers were ready for pick up the next day at the America's Tire in Hemet CA.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
That's good to know [emoji106]

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Of course.
When I tried installing my 35s a couple of years back with discount tire. They said they couldn’t. At the time though, the minimal width they could do was 8. Maybe they change that policy now too. I should be getting tires in a couple of weeks maybe. So I’ll confirm when I make the jump. Unless DT can confirm on here if that’s correct for the locations as well.

Discount Tire

Not sure but is America's Tire and Discount Tire the same? If so I have had great service and price with them. My Coopers were ready for pick up the next day at the America's Tire in Hemet CA.

Yes, Discount Tire and America's Tire are one in the same. Glad to hear your tires arrived quickly. Thank you for your support.

Top Bottom