I came across some information about you and do not want to associate myself with you

Coop

Caught the Bug
It's kinda the new rule isn't it? If you're accused of something, it must be true and unless I call for an investigation to clear my name, I must be guilty. :rolleyes2:

I don’t want to sound insensitive, but my baby sitter when I was a child is saying I sexually assaulted her by pissing in her face when she changed my diapers. Says my sister witnessed it and wants an FBI investigation. I say it never happened.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
I don’t want to sound insensitive, but my baby sitter when I was a child is saying I sexually assaulted her by pissing in her face when she changed my diapers. Says my sister witnessed it and wants an FBI investigation. I say it never happened.

Unless she can provide some aspect of evidence, said urine so to speak, she doesn't have a pot to piss in....
As a note: If she can produce some it was a premeditated endeavor. And, it's absolute proof... she doesn't swallow.
🤣😂😭😜

benatc1

Hooked
Sad really, must be for their indoctrination over there to come here and try to save us all..best thing about the internet is you can find information about how water is healthy and also how water isn’t healthy, same rules apply to everything else, therefore you have to use your own brain to filter through the bs. Harder than it sounds tho

Top Bottom