Just a group of apathetic losers. Great way to run a forum.

MDK210

I see both view points. I’m new and I’ve had my share of arguments here but I use forums for research rather than making internet friends. Stuff has been covered a thousand times over on Jeeps so I Google and search these forums for info then make my own decisions which avoids a lot of negative/unhelpful comments. If I see a mfg get bashed on any site I Google to see if there’s more info or validity behind it.

At the end of the day Eddie has every right to run things as he wishes so if I read this site (only one I joined) not recommending a company I take a step back and ask why. Even if this site recommends a company for an upcoming project I have but it doesn’t fit my needs I don’t buy it (e.g. Dynatrac). Not because they aren’t good but because it’s not necessarily what I want or need at the time. I try to argue technical aspects as opposed to mfg name but those are usually the two types of people in automotive worlds honestly. Some have bad luck with products and some good so while I TRY to address the tech behind a product not all folks do. It’s true, Steersmarts has a bad brand rep here but the other mfg bashing is just the internet and the Ford vs Chevy mentality but it’s up to you whether you “buy” into it.

Last edited:

longarmwj

Let's remember how this all started boys and girls. Being helpful, I recommended a "banned" brand and was then insulted by longarmwj or whatever his name is, I then gave it right back to him and all of the wayalife little minions swarm me for insulting a "core member" and suggesting a brand they were told wasn't any good. Give me a break:naw:

I love when you say my name:brows:

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
The way I see it

This is a business for Ed and Cindy, They have built a forum that people enjoy and gather great information and quality entertainment with their videos they produce. Now, let's look at T.V and Radio stations, they earn the majority of their money off advertisement, companies pay millions of dollars for a 30 second spot during the Superbowl, because they know they have the opportunity to reach millions of people to advertise their products and make a profit. Why is this any different here? Eddie and Cindy started a forum out of their own money and building something that has become profitable and most important they are able to make a living off of something they are truly passionate about. Is that not the American dream, to earn a living by doing something you absolutely love to do? Good on them, that is what makes this country so great. They are entrepreneurs, they have captured an audience of Jeep owners, why should companies be able to profit off of Eddie and Cindy's hard work creating and paying for a forum that has become popular and profitable and not pay for it. Even Magazines make a ton of money off of other companies advertising their products in them, hence why half of most magazines are advertisements. This is just my two cents.

This site has provided me with a lot of in-depth knowledge of my Jeeps and saved me a ton of money, with all the write ups on how to do things for my self and not having to run down to the dealership and pay 120 dollars on hour for something I can do with basic hand tools.

Eddie and Cindy, thank you for all your handwork and dedication to the forums and answering all the questions I have ever had. Much appreciated.

This is a business for Ed and Cindy, They have built a forum that people enjoy and gather great information and quality entertainment with their videos they produce. Now, let's look at T.V and Radio stations, they earn the majority of their money off advertisement, companies pay millions of dollars for a 30 second spot during the Superbowl, because they know they have the opportunity to reach millions of people to advertise their products and make a profit. Why is this any different here? Eddie and Cindy started a forum out of their own money and building something that has become profitable and most important they are able to make a living off of something they are truly passionate about. Is that not the American dream, to earn a living by doing something you absolutely love to do? Good on them, that is what makes this country so great. They are entrepreneurs, they have captured an audience of Jeep owners, why should companies be able to profit off of Eddie and Cindy's hard work creating and paying for a forum that has become popular and profitable and not pay for it. Even Magazines make a ton of money off of other companies advertising their products in them, hence why half of most magazines are advertisements. This is just my two cents.

This site has provided me with a lot of in-depth knowledge of my Jeeps and saved me a ton of money, with all the write ups on how to do things for my self and not having to run down to the dealership and pay 120 dollars on hour for something I can do with basic hand tools.

Eddie and Cindy, thank you for all your handwork and dedication to the forums and answering all the questions I have ever had. Much appreciated.

Yeah yeah yeah we've all heard this same thing about 20 times already on this thread. I can understand where you're coming from, and I have no problem with them being able to make money off of this site.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah yeah yeah we've all heard this same thing about 20 times already on this thread. I can understand where you're coming from, and I have no problem with them being able to make money off of this site.

I have already asked once nicely and politely for you to leave and will try one more time. Please leave my forum and spend your time on any of the other forums you frequent. Your present here is no longer welcome. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom