My life with a Brick

FFPulley77

Hooked
We took my daughter there two years ago for her birthday. Definitely a pricey day, but she had a blast picking out everything

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Definitely not cheap. But I guess she’s got to have an expensive hobby, too... ha!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

JKbrick

American girl doll= home refinance. Worse than building a jeep.

I have a customer that is very wealthy and was doing some work at their house. Went in through their daughters bedroom to get to her bathroom and if I recall I counted 35 American Girl Dolls, and multiples of every toy and outfit in their catalogs. Even the big stuff like the motorhome

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Weebz

Caught the Bug
I have a customer that is very wealthy and was doing some work at their house. Went in through their daughters bedroom to get to her bathroom and if I recall I counted 35 American Girl Dolls, and multiples of every toy and outfit in their catalogs. Even the big stuff like the motorhome

It would seem you know way too much about American Girl dolls. Lol. I’m so glad Gia is a tomboy. She received a doll as a Christmas gift when she was like 5. I woke in the morning to the doll laying in the hall outside her door. I was promptly told that she hates dolls and it can’t sleep in her room.

JKbrick

It would seem you know way too much about American Girl dolls. Lol. I’m so glad Gia is a tomboy. She received a doll as a Christmas gift when she was like 5. I woke in the morning to the doll laying in the hall outside her door. I was promptly told that she hates dolls and it can’t sleep in her room.

Lmao! I do what it takes to keep my girls happy, it works out better for me in the Jeep and Gun Departments. Plus I like them happy [emoji106]

Top Bottom