STEER SMARTS has been Removed from WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

WJCO

Meme King
yeti steersmart is the new steering components dynatrac is using top notch stuff for sure.

That would be disappointing

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Now that's funny :cheesy:

Nope. Its Dynatrac's new Steering Attenuators.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That yeti steersmart looks awesome

If your not living and having fun,your dead already

Yeah... real top notch stuff!!!

Regardless of the quality of the Steer Smarts product, the company ethics blow : http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?34385-STEER-SMARTS-has-been-Removed-from-WAYALIFE-for-PIMPING

EDIT: Eddie beat me to it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Regardless of the quality of the Steer Smarts product, the company ethics blow : http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?34385-STEER-SMARTS-has-been-Removed-from-WAYALIFE-for-PIMPING

EDIT: Eddie beat me to it.

LOL!! It's all good, I appreciate the back up.

I should note that to this day, I have NEVER received an email, call or otherwise from this guy and this in spite of the fact that he never seemed to have a problem before. A simple apology could have gone a long way.

Im sure this will get deleted and even looks better as my first post on here. Steer smarts has a great reputation on the other forums. i personally own the tie rod the flipped drag link and HD attenuator. The guys at Steer Smarts customer service is second to none so regardless of what has gone down on WOL, they are a straight up company that provides fantastic customer service. Something to keep in mind, they are not just a new company that has an innovative product. They have been producing OEM tie rods and drag links for GM, Ford and FCA HD trucks for many years. I am not affiliated with the company. I am another Jeep enthusiast that has spent a small fortune in Jeep parts and the guys at SS went out of their way to help me not just with their product but to integrate it with Reid racing knuckles, a PR44 and my AEV lift. My experience with them and others from the other forums is quite positive.

WJCO

Meme King
Im sure this will get deleted and even looks better as my first post on here. Steer smarts has a great reputation on the other forums. i personally own the tie rod the flipped drag link and HD attenuator. The guys at Steer Smarts customer service is second to none so regardless of what has gone down on WOL, they are a straight up company that provides fantastic customer service. Something to keep in mind, they are not just a new company that has an innovative product. They have been producing OEM tie rods and drag links for GM, Ford and FCA HD trucks for many years. I am not affiliated with the company. I am another Jeep enthusiast that has spent a small fortune in Jeep parts and the guys at SS went out of their way to help me not just with their product but to integrate it with Reid racing knuckles, a PR44 and my AEV lift. My experience with them and others from the other forums is quite positive.

Good for you. They're not welcome here. If you keep pimping their shit here, you won't be either. How disrespectful to come into the room as a new guy and try to bring up shit that you know is not welcome here. :mad:

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Welcome to WAYALIFE. Clearly, you spend a lot of time on "other forums" and why you felt the need to sign up here just to chime in on this thread is beyond me. As I had said the first time I had met them, it looks like they make quality products. It's a shame THEY chose to behave in the way they did. Of course, a simple apology could have gone a long way but they couldn't even get themselves to do that. Call me old school but things like integrity still matter to me and that's why this thread exists. In the rare event it matters to others, I would hope the information here will be of help to them. Being that it doesn't matter to you, perhaps you should spend more if your time on "other forums".

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

The fact that you felt the need to not only find this thread but to also state you have nothing to do with the company leads me to believe that you are a liar.

What is Steer Smarts giving you for this?

Draconianwinter

Guessing he is a non affiliated employee, because he really does sound like he is either working for them directly or if he was just someone they hired to help them pimp their shit on forums they are banned from lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
I'm sure there's much more to this. The last guy that try to sneak SteerSmarts in here is viewing this thread right now.

:standing wave:

daaa.jpg

If it makes you boys feel any better to delete me from this forum please do. My name is the same on several other forums and you can check my post. Just calling it like I see it.

Top Bottom