Rausch Creek camping and wheeling June 16-18

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Come on Jerry when Jeff got his new rig and said that he will join us at this run you said that you will crawle all over under that rig:) I assume you wanted to check out shiny EVO parts :)
I hope it stands!!!!

LOL. That's right and I think I agreed to join him.

Lank

So bummed I can't make it out to this one. Hope yall have a great time and I plan to live vicariously through the pictures :thumb:

Ddays

Hooked
So bummed I can't make it out to this one. Hope yall have a great time and I plan to live vicariously through the pictures :thumb:

I rented a really nice lens to try out on this trip - look for lots of good close up pics of Nicks Yeti! :2thumbsup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Don't forget, please meet at Rausch creeks parking lot by 8 at the latest. This gives everyone time to air down, register, and disconnect before we hit the trails at 8:30

scull20

The 2nd annual meeting of steves fanclub starts at 830 sharp.

P.S. anyone need a set of rear oem sway bar links?

Buster3479

I think we're going to make it after all! Might not make it in until late tomorrow night so that I can wrap up the rig after work, but should be there for Sat morning wheeling. A new dr side caliper is on it's way to me overnight, as long as it installs smoothly when I get off work tomorrow, we'll see you there! Mounting the spare tire on the replacement rim I cracked on the last trip tonight!

ak49

I'm still on the fence. It will depend how much work I can get done tomorrow. I'll post on here tomorrow after work whether I finish everything. If not I'll have to work on Saturday. If I can make it I'll look for everyone on Saturday at 8. It'd be nice to finally wheel with another guy with the evo DTD and 40's.

Andy5160

Hooked
Don't forget, please meet at Rausch creeks parking lot by 8 at the latest. This gives everyone time to air down, register, and disconnect before we hit the trails at 8:30

That's exactly what I was thinking Steve!!!!!
I'll make sure my clocks and watches on summer time !!!!!!
Oh and I'll do my best to get to the camp site tomorrow for a late drink and cigar!!!!!!!

Ddays

Hooked
Coming from the west coast it is rare to see people on the east coast with evo products let alone someone with almost the same rig that I have.

LOL I hear ya. Last weekend I saw ONE EVO tire carrier at the Bantam Jeep Festival - mine. I couldn't believe it.

Sent from my iThingie

Top Bottom