VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Vacation with the Engineers from Jeep [Part-1]

nemesisjku

Love it!

Just can't get enough of those videos you and Cindy create. I could spend hours watching them. And with my Moab trip in 2 weeks, perfect timing.

TrailHunter

Hooked
VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Vacation with the Engineers from Jeep [Part-1]

Great way to end the weekend watching a new vid! Awesome the way you guys assisted the flipped Jeep and kept everything calm... love seeing the stockers out there too... thanks Eddie & Cindy for another great video!

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
That was a fun one to watch. Nice job and can't wait for the next installment. [emoji41][emoji106]

Dennis B.

Sweet

Back in the good ol' days, the engineers over at Jeep had a long standing tradition of taking a week off of work, during the Month of May and spending it out in Moab. It was a NO work, NO stress week of wheeling with family and good friends and only vacationers need apply. Unfortunately, this tradition was shelved for a number of reasons and for the better part of 10 years but in 2017, our good friend Jim Repp, the Vehicle Development Manager for Wrangler, decided it was high time to bring it back to life. After all, when wheeling is in your blood, there are times when you just have to head out to the promised land, off the clock and of course, in your own rig. As luck would have it, Cindy and I were invited to join them and in video series, you'll get to see some of the fun we had with the heart and soul of Jeep! This first part in a 2-Part series highlights our run out on the Poison Spider Mesa and Metal Masher Trails. We hope that you enjoy our presentation. :cool:

WIN WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!
If you missed out on our last WAYALIFE Shot Glasses Giveaway, you now have another chance to WIN a pair for yourself! All you have to do is post up a response on this thread and you will automatically be entered into our new drawing. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced next Sunday. You will not have to be online to win. :)

attachment.php

Thanks for sharing the video, when i see you guys wheeling your Jeeps, it makes me glad i have a JKU and a YJ!

So cool Eddie! I love seeing all the pretty much stock jeeps with big ass jeeps! It looks so fun to find the line and carefully work up, instead of just throttling it lol

Thanks for sharing the trip!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

aTX427

Glad you had fun. Can't wait to get out to Moab this winter. Hopefully have some great stories to tell as well. :beer:

Top Bottom