Rear Dana 44 diff cover bolts

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Hey all
I am working with BlueRubicon on this.
Basically he didn't get bolts, and took a bit longer from us and the retailer (not Northridge 4x4) to respond to him on WHY or HOW to get them to him.
Then our warehouse consolidation (and the logistics of us getting all the product organized) on this and an earlier order from us, really can cause frustrations.
He gave us his mailing address and hopefully getting these in the mail today.
:beer:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Hey all
Basically he didn't get bolts, and took a bit longer from us and the retailer (not Northridge 4x4) to respond to him on WHY or HOW to get them to him.
Then our warehouse consolidation (and the logistics of us getting all the product organized) on this and an earlier order from us, really can cause frustrations.

You guys are always a solid company and stand behind your products. People are so quick to just bitch for no reason rather than take the time to work through it. I’m sure a direct message from him to you after the delivery would have cleared things up. Thanks for the update and congrats on the new facility!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jorgelrod

Hooked
Hey all

Quality products, Quality customer support. Great seeing this!!

Top Bottom