Motech Gen V Startup

JeepJeep75

I could listen to these videos all day...🤤 the way the guys at Motech are doing these OEM level swaps is pure art and genius. I wouldn’t be surprised to someday see Motech working directly with OEM manufacturers to produce brand new special order vehicles with full manufacturers warranties. Keep up the great work guys!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

M0J0

The old owner always intended to do an engine swap. I live at 9300ft elevation. With 40s it will be so slow up here. You lose about 1/3rd of your HP. I am not doing it off the bat. I will see if I can live with it for a year. If not it will be swap time. I also need to see how my work year goes.

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
The old owner always intended to do an engine swap. I like at 9300ft elevation. With 40s it will be so slow up here. I am not doing it off the bat.

I completely get it, that’s the only thing that Jeeps still needed. I wonder how well the 3.6 will do at 9300 with 40s. It’s not a bad motor depending on the gearing you have.

When do you pick it up?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

M0J0

He lost the title and had to order a new one. Going to ship it to Trail Jeeps in Golden in a week or so. Have them look it over. By that time he should have the title I hope. I am so damn excited.

boardsurfer

He lost the title and had to order a new one. Going to ship it to Trail Jeeps in Golden in a week or so. Have them look it over. By that time he should have the title I hope. I am so damn excited.
Why would you do that? Bring it to a beer Meetup and we'll look over every bolt for you. 😁

jdofmemi

For what it's worth, though I don't have first hand experience with Trail Jeeps, they did most of the work on the Jeep I bought a year ago, and the work was solid.

The prior owner spoke highly of them when I made the deal to buy mine.

Top Bottom