Enforcers Unite!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I thought I'd give this thread a bump. Lots of people ask about the EVO enforcer lift and well, a lot of us Wayalifers have, and enjoy this lift. It is very capable and rides great. Let's see those enforcer lifts!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390675706.692006.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390675773.071351.jpg

4" EVO Mfg. Enforcer with Rancho 9000XL shocks

TheDuff

Since I'm too poor for Boltons, this is what I'm going for, hopefully next month:D

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

ChaosNein

this is a VERY nice option for those who are looking for an excellent ride on the highway and great performance offroad!

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
This is a few shots of mine. I haven't been able to do any trails with my slabs yet (snow).

image-2845224392.jpg

Ready for spring!

Attachments

• image-550025151.jpg
    image-550025151.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 2,572

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
I like the width of the 38 MTRs at 14.5. Obviously it's not everyone's flavor, but I like them. I do really like the Nittos as well but no 38.

I see, preference is preference. I don't see why it wouldn't work with flat fenders. I would defiantly upgrade steering and axels.

VADER JK

About to pull the trigger on this lift in a week or two (tax returns :D ) still torn between going with the 3" or 4". Im getting fox shocks, JE reel drive shaft, and Evo drag link kit too. Any other recommendations?

liljohn850

About to pull the trigger on this lift in a week or two (tax returns :D ) still torn between going with the 3" or 4". Im getting fox shocks, JE reel drive shaft, and Evo drag link kit too. Any other recommendations?

What size tires? 4 inches is a lot of lift unless you're gonna run 37's

Sent from my pocket sized telecommunications and computing device.

VADER JK

What size tires? 4 inches is a lot of lift unless you're gonna run 37's

35's for At least a few more years, that's why I'm leaning toward the 3". Just didn't want to regret not going bigger. And I know it will come out to be a little over 3". Do these level out pretty well even with a winch and front bumper on there?

liljohn850

35's for At least a few more years, that's why I'm leaning toward the 3". Just didn't want to regret not going bigger. And I know it will come out to be a little over 3". Do these level out pretty well even with a winch and front bumper on there?

I don't know about the actual lift. I'd call evo and ask. I have ACOS up front to compensate for my winch and bumper.

Top Bottom