Please help a fellow Wayalifer win a Yeti

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Adam after reading your IG bro i can't believe how bad you manipulated the truth and play the victim. Like a battered wife who sleeps around just from dick to dick and in this case Forum to Forum. Club hoppers and Forum jumpers like you are why appreciate this group of guys so much more everyday. Your probably going to get so much D tonight from all your boyfriends chiming in over there about what losers we are and how we are all web wheelers mean time your pics if you flexing in a service bay...LOL Seriously i can't make this stuff up. Enjoy All the WAL retreads at your new forum.

DannyD

I haven't even been a member here for a month and iv seen like 4 or 5 people make that same mistake you'd think even if you didn't read the rules at all it would be common sense that you can't do that stuff lol

Ddays

Hooked
Saw that on IG too. Funny how all the dickhead losers chime in when this shit goes down like "they're all losers over there" and "Eddies Minions" blah blah blah. And its usually dumbasses that got called out and left.

All this was over a stupid fucking cooler :thinking:

JAGS

Hooked
Go grow a fucking pair and have fun with the lame ass NorCal crew

Exactly. There is a forum and then there is group of friends. If someone spits in Eddie's face, I sure as hell will not go join their forum. Let alone post the same request for votes to Wayalife as was done in the "NorCal" one. Just BS.

CarolinaJK

Lol those instagram posts really changed my outlook on him. At first I thought he just made a simple mistake. Now I realize he's just another drama queen.

WJCO

Meme King
Yea and you were the one that called me out on my "no no" lol

Truthfully dude, I don't even remember it, I'm sure I could look it up but it doesn't even matter, which was my point exactly. You've been an active contributor here in the short time you've been here. So whatever it was, we've both moved on. The op got called out. What he did from there we a bunch of shit and to make WAL look like the bad guys is fricken dishonest.

caminton

Yea and you were the one that called me out on my "no no" lol

WJCO called me out on my first mistake too. He wasn't an ass. He just said "Hey, you can't do that. It's against the rules."
I apologized. Guess what? No one hates me! Because I'm not an asshat and I didn't run around talking shit behind everyone's back. Adam's a punk and this thread is stupid. Good riddance.
And that's coming from me, a pretty new member that still doesn't fit all the way in.

benatc1

Hooked
I mean honestly if this ass clown "didn't know the rules" he sure as hell got butt hurt really fast and left pretty fast on his own- which I don't think anyone gives a shit about- seems like he was looking for a dramatic exit so he could look cool and tell all his boys how awful everyone here is and just how bad he thinks this place is..

JAGS

Hooked
What guy brags about having an Urinary Tract Infection anyways.

Though appropriate as those pretty much infect Pussies.

C - U - Next Tuesday UTI Adam.

Ddays

Hooked
Truthfully dude, I don't even remember it, I'm sure I could look it up but it doesn't even matter, which was my point exactly. You've been an active contributor here in the short time you've been here. So whatever it was, we've both moved on. The op got called out. What he did from there we a bunch of shit and to make WAL look like the bad guys is fricken dishonest.

Truth is, almost everyone here has stepped in it once or twice. If you get called out and you're wrong admit it & move on. We all have to deal with fucktards in our daily lives. No one needs it here too.

benatc1

Hooked
Truth is, almost everyone here has stepped in it once or twice. If you get called out and you're wrong admit it & move on. We all have to deal with fucktards in our daily lives. No one needs it here too.

true, I've been there a long time ago, just man up and do what's right- unless you are going with the wrong intentions it's simple to just move forward and be part of this awesome place.

Ddays

Hooked
I mean honestly if this ass clown "didn't know the rules"

He's been a member since 2013 and has (had) 800 something posts. He knew the rules. He just didn't want to fess up he stepped in it. If his second post was "Hey Coz, I fucked up I'm sorry" we all wouldn't be on this stupid thread

benatc1

Hooked
He's been a member since 2013 and has (had) 800 something posts. He knew the rules. He just didn't want to fess up he stepped in it. If his second post was "Hey Coz, I fucked up I'm sorry" we all wouldn't be on this stupid thread

No question, he had bad intentions. there is no way that over the years he missed all the threads that went this way or even the ones that are only 4 posts where people fucked up, apologized and moved on.

Top Bottom