Short video of chaos off-road park West Virginia

zimm

Caught the Bug
A few of us Virginia folks hit up chaos off-road park in West Virginia yesterday. It was raining for 3 days prior so pretty slippery. It's fun to see how a double throw down 40" jeep and a rock bounder buggy handle the terrain too. Sorry, no music and I did all the filming so not much of my jeep and I did a whopping 10 mins of editing.

https://youtu.be/hgMS9DqUorI

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coop

Caught the Bug
Great video! Nobody ever gets video of the guy taking the videos!

zimm

Caught the Bug
Thanks dude! I didn't spend much time on the video, just clips I grabbed with the iPhone. I actually liked it more than Rausch. They're only open a few times a year, but the terrain is more dirt, Jurassic park stuff than just rocks and water like Rausch. The property is much smaller, but much more lines, and every obstacle has a bypass so the stockers can access all the areas and watch more capable rigs play in the rocks and mud. I'll definitely be back. I was wheeling with a 4 and 6 year old, so they were cooked by 2pm. Next time I'll leave them with the grand folks and get a whole weekend in. Oh and it wasn't crowded so no waiting unless you want a particular line that is getting winched on.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
That was a great video of what looked liked to be an awesome trip! Thank you for sharing!

'07 JKUR ... mod'ing never stops...

LearJeff

Awesome video! And no apology necessary about the lack of music. After watching hundreds of Jeep YouTube videos, IMHO, the only guy that seems to know how to add music to videos without destroying the viewer's experience is Eddie. Everyone else pales in comparison. So, actually, thanks for no "music"!

zimm

Caught the Bug
It's a cool park. Free camping in a nice field too. They're only open a few times a summer though, so plan accordingly.

Top Bottom