EAST Meets WEST: August 2020 Moab/Telluride Planning Thread

Ddays

Hooked
I'm ready :thumb:

m1.jpg

Just finished throwing the skid plate on the JL, made a deck for the rear seat recess of Gruff, made a tether for the EVO tire carrier today. I'm ready!

harker1

Been reading along with you all from the beginning in hopes to join y’all in Moab. Not happening[emoji3525]. I will waive at you from the orange JL as y’all are driven I70 through Eagle county... right after you pass Vail...

So anyway can we join in ouray? I think we can make that. Who do we pay if we can? When do you plan on being in Ouray? Will bring some local Bonfire brew from Eagle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wjtstudios

Hooked
Been reading along with you all from the beginning in hopes to join y’all in Moab. Not happening[emoji3525]. I will waive at you from the orange JL as y’all are driven I70 through Eagle county... right after you pass Vail...

So anyway can we join in ouray? I think we can make that. Who do we pay if we can? When do you plan on being in Ouray? Will bring some local Bonfire brew from Eagle.

I don’t think there will be much or any costs for Ouray unless you plan on staying there. So if it works out, keep and I on the EmW threads and we will have a meet location and time set up for Saturday morning.

Hope you can make it!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
Do we have a meet up plan for Friday?

I think with most of us staying in the Tierra Del Sol complex, we will have some gathering there in the evening to sort out all the plans for the next couple of days. I’ll post that info up as soon as we have it.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

J&k_Overland

Only thing that there is a fee for is on Moab BLM and insurance. Im sure the more the merrier I’ll be arriving in Ouray the 5th.

bmkrinne

The group won’t be transitioning to Ouray until the 7th.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

We have to vacate the Moab house on the 6th and will drive over to Ouray same day. Planning on running Black Bear and Imogene on the 7th, then heading back east on the 8th. Hopefully someone else will join on the 7th with us so we’re not running solo.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

J&k_Overland

We have to vacate the Moab house on the 6th and will drive over to Ouray same day. Planning on running Black Bear and Imogene on the 7th, then heading back east on the 8th. Hopefully someone else will join on the 7th with us so we’re not running solo.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

We also will be leaving on the 8th from Ouray Black bear Imogene on the 7th sounds awesome

harker1

Ugh. Just saw this on face book. Going to go confirm reliability. Be sure you check out conditions as you get closer to your date.

ALERT: Imogene Pass is closed until further notice on the Telluride side due to mudslides. Black Bear Pass is also closed on the Telluride side due to mudslides. Yankee Boy Basin has a large wash out at twin falls, PLEASE USE EXTREME CAUTION if traveling in the high country.

Top Bottom