VIDEO : PASSING THE TORCH - A Farewell to a Good Friend and a Welcome to a New

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to hear about the loss of your furbaby. It's always hard, but they bring so much joy to our lives. And if your dogs are anything like mine I know I bring joy to theirs.

Looking forward to seeing more Ripley! He looks cute.

Thank you. It's been tough but life with Ripley is already better :)

I knew something was up. Glad your through it. We’ll see her again in time.
As for getting together, whenever you feel like it.

We'll most likely have to head out of town this weekend and for a couple of weeks but then, nothing is open right now anyway. Either way, I'll get in touch with you.

Trail Bud

Hooked
Thank you. It's been tough but life with Ripley is already better [emoji4]

We'll most likely have to head out of town this weekend and for a couple of weeks but then, nothing is open right now anyway. Either way, I'll get in touch with you.

Sounds good!
Looking forward to meeting Ripley. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thank you. It's been tough but life with Ripley is already better :)

I’m ready too. Need to get out. Desert run would be fun!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
As some of you may have noticed, Cindy and I have been a bit of MIA lately or at least, when it comes to videos and for that, we apologize. It's not like we don't want to be making videos or creating content for you to enjoy, things have just been a bit crazy for us lately. Certainly, there's been the whole corona virus thing going on and for us personally, we've had a few things come up as well. One of which was that Tessa, our beloved Border Collie of 14 years, had gotten pretty sick and toward the end of last year, we were finally forced to say goodbye to her. Being as heartbroken as we were, we didn't think we could ever do it again but... life just felt too incomplete without one. Needless to say, this short video is a tribute to Tessa, her amazing life and the infinite joy that she brought into ours. Of course, this is also an introduction to Ripley, the newest member of the WAYALIFE family. We hope you enjoy.

Sorry for your loss Eddie and Cindy. By the looks of the videos of her she was a great dog and had a great life.

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Mixed feelings here. It saddened me immensely when I heard that Tessa had passed. She was such a joy to be around with her loving personality and playfulness. I didn't want to chime in with words of condolence because it would just add to the bittersweet memories. But now I'm glad you found Ripley because she will fill in that gap that Tessa left and give you guys the lift that was needed. I am really looking forward to meeting the newest addition to your Wayalife. Maybe sometime on a trail? Hopefully.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Mixed feelings here. It saddened me immensely when I heard that Tessa had passed. She was such a joy to be around with her loving personality and playfulness. I didn't want to chime in with words of condolence because it would just add to the bittersweet memories. But now I'm glad you found Ripley because she will fill in that gap that Tessa left and give you guys the lift that was needed. I am really looking forward to meeting the newest addition to your Wayalife. Maybe sometime on a trail? Hopefully.

Cindy and I are so glad that you were able to meet Tessa in person and know for yourself just how sweet she really was. We would love nothing more than to introduce you to Ripley and in person out on the trail. Hopefully sooner than later.

Jkratt

I am sorry for your loss. I can’t even imagine. Once the stores get tissue back I will watch the video.

JordanHaskin

Sorry for your loss Eddie and Cindy. Never met you guys or Tessa but saw her in lots of videos and you could tell she was a great dog. It’s never easy making such a hard decision. I had to make it for myself in November. Gus was about 14 and had developed some tumours that kept him from walking so I had to make the decision to not put him through everything at that age. He was half border collie and sometimes a little too smart for his own good too lol. Here’s my buddy. IMG_0918.jpg

Brute

Hooked
I was looking at some photos from last years EJS and found this...

Attachments

• A592818C-C6F4-4D22-9064-5149621C99DE.jpg
    A592818C-C6F4-4D22-9064-5149621C99DE.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 53
Top Bottom