Winter tires

Elroy231

Wanted to thank Don and the guys at Discount tire. Got some Hankook ipike tires on my sons car. Its his first winter driving and I wanted him to have some good tires to get thru our lovely N. Michigan winters.
My wife took him to get the tires done and she didn't really want the tire protection plan. The salesman explained the benefits and my wife said that I had suggested she do it. When she told him she's on a budget for his tires he dropped the price to 18$ per tire for the protection plan. She chose to get the protection.
I continue to be a pleased customer with prices and service at Discount tire.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
That’s great, it’s sad when good customer service is hard to find these days.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Elroy231

That’s great, it’s sad when good customer service is hard to find these days.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
Sadly the customer service is lacking in so many places. Fortunately some companies continue to hold on to some integrity. Discount tire is in that category.

Discount Tire

Wanted to thank Don and the guys at Discount tire. Got some Hankook ipike tires on my sons car. Its his first winter driving and I wanted him to have some good tires to get thru our lovely N. Michigan winters.
My wife took him to get the tires done and she didn't really want the tire protection plan. The salesman explained the benefits and my wife said that I had suggested she do it. When she told him she's on a budget for his tires he dropped the price to 18$ per tire for the protection plan. She chose to get the protection.
I continue to be a pleased customer with prices and service at Discount tire.

Thank you for your support. I'm happy to be able to help keep your son safe. Hopefully you will have a mild winter this year but it's best to be prepared.

We appreciate your business.

jdofmemi

Smart investment

View attachment 354433

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

That's funny.

Love Winter. That brine & salt are awesome!

:icon_crazy:

View attachment 354439
Oh cool, the see through Jeep display🤣🤣🤣🤣

If we have to have winter, let’s make it epic! Bring on the polar vortex! Trails are more fun that way anyways ;)

I like how you think 👍.

Especially since I don't live there and have to work in it. 🤣🤣🤣

We could use some of that as well in AZ, it still 100+ here during the day but the nights are getting very nice so it's coming. :wings:

I remember many cars looking like that Jeep when I lived in MI.

We're not quite as bad off as you AZ guys, but its been over 100 all week here in SoCal. That's crazy that it is still this hot in mid Oct.

jesse3638

Hooked
Love Winter. That brine & salt are awesome!

:icon_crazy:

View attachment 354439
Yep. The ol stainless steel wire wheel got a workout before I painted the PA44. Hopefully the rust reformer I put on the areas I couldn't get to works and holds up.
That's funny.

Oh cool, the see through Jeep display[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

I like how you think [emoji106].

Especially since I don't live there and have to work in it. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

We're not quite as bad off as you AZ guys, but its been over 100 all week here in SoCal. That's crazy that it is still this hot in mid Oct.
Yeah its so nice when the desert high temps are lower than the IE and valley..haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha I like this meme, you could also replace “snow tires” with “jeep” lol

Not even close. My old vw with blizzaks could outdrive my Jeep in any snow or ice situation by miles. Sure the Jeep can drive through a ditch and be fine but the car would never have lost traction to begin with. If you’ve never tried a dedicated winter tire they’ll blow your mind.

Top Bottom