New phone, app store app is way old and won't work?

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Oh shit! I take my post back, it was working fine YESTERDAY! but today, no luck. it just crashes! :doh:

jesse3638

Hooked
Been on the computer site all day and didn't realize this problem until now. Guess its good I have 2 phones, one on each platform...haha.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Just closed all of my open apps on my phone and tried to open the wayalife app again. No joy. Looks like it's the web app for me too.

PatyWagon

Playstore app not working for me either

Working around this app problem is the pits after all your hard work Eddie, makes it harder but won't deter me from still participating when I can.

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Wayalife app won't work.

As the title states my app has completely crashed on my essential phone running Android 8.15. The app is also gone off the Google play store which is odd. I was hoping it would be a quick update but it looks like the Android end has been deleted altogether. Any input would be appreciated as I love the mobile aspect and don't care for the mobile website

Last edited:

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
As the title states my app has completely crashed on my essential phone running Android 8.15. The app is also gone off the Google play store which is odd. I was hoping it would be a quick update but it looks like the Android end has been deleted altogether. Any input would be appreciated as I love the mobile aspect and don't care for the mobile website
Sorry, using the web version severally reduces my ability to find threads lol.

Looks like the Android app is fixed up and running.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Finally working for me as well.
Can confirm! :thumb:

sent from SPACE!
DZZ Build thread
Thank god! 😅 Thanks Eddie for whatever magic you did to get this working 😂. Getting to the web app instructions through the mobile site was proving to be a great hurdle for me.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: As much as I'd like to take credit for getting the app up and running again, I'll have to be honest and say that I've done nothing. The last thing I did was ask Google if they could be a bit more specific as to what I'm doing wrong :crazyeyes:

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
:cheesy: As much as I'd like to take credit for getting the app up and running again, I'll have to be honest and say that I've done nothing. The last thing I did was ask Google if they could be a bit more specific as to what I'm doing wrong :crazyeyes:
Well shit 😂. Maybe Google realized they were the ones ass backwards. Either way it's a pleasure to be back plugging away on my phone again.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

DESH

Well, I just got a new IPHONE 8 Plus and I'm still using the wayalife app, and it still works. I do have the web app link saved but the app itself continues to work with adds.

Top Bottom