So how many YJ owners are there here on WAL?

Evilidea

2012-06-01 12.24.05.jpg 02132010.jpg

Here is my YJ and my ZJ. Hopefully I'll get the YJ running more reliably soon and have some great pics to share.

DLW

Here is my YJ and about 90% of how it sits today, that will all change soon. I've owned it for 18 years now and will have it for some time to come, just don't see buying something newer. I have big plans for it including coil overs, D60's, Atlas, LS3, etc. I have most of the stuff already for the transformation. Sorry if the pics are huge, something odd with how it works here on WOL or a setting I missed.
IMG_1266.jpg

Some of the goodness that will be going in it:
IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1495.jpg

ssh6314

Here is my YJ and about 90% of how it sits today, that will all change soon. I've owned it for 18 years now and will have it for some time to come, just don't see buying something newer. I have big plans for it including coil overs, D60's, Atlas, LS3, etc. I have most of the stuff already for the transformation. Sorry if the pics are huge, something odd with how it works here on WOL or a setting I missed.
IMG_1266.jpg

Some of the goodness that will be going in it:
IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1495.jpg

Your not messing around !:beer:

Sent from my EVO-3d using WAYALIFE app.

jeff_in_rc

That is one good looking rig as it sits DLW. Can't wait to see it after all the goodies have been installed and I love the V8 sitting in the crate. Woo Hoo!

DLW

Thanks guys.

Just trying to decide what I'm going to do for the rear end, also get the 4 link and 3 link stuff ordered, figure out if I want coil overs or the ORI air shocks, then I put the grinder and welder to use :)...

RUMMY

I have both 1987 YJ and 2013 JKUR and I'm actually thinking of selling JKUR because the YJ is much more fun because it didn't cost 40k and can be used like a jeep is supposed to be .

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

metaldemon

I am looking to buy a 4 liter, manual trans YJ. I have two jeeps now. A 98 XJ, and a 12 JK. I would most likely get rid of the new one. Right now the cruise doesn't work, so what part of the electronics is going to go out next? I didn't really use the cruise at all, but when I tried to use it, it didn't work. Till I took it to the dealer, then it worked for one day.

laker94yj

94 YJ: zf5 transmission, dana 300, 4bt, xj springs, waggy axles, TWF beadlocks, 37" goodyears, genright armor, and tons of random stuff. jeep.jpg
motor.jpg

Last edited:

StrizzyChris

Former YJ owner and miss it tremendously. I love the look, feel and creature comforts of my 13' JKUR and my old JKUS but I do miss flying into tree limbs and bushes and not giving a damn about my paint as I did it back home in the woods of Ohio.

I am already talking to my girlfriend about the fact that Ill have another YJ or CJ that I build up once we finish our travel contract work and settle down. Like a Jeep Pre-pre-nup :yup:

Top Bottom