FS: Left over parts from my jeep (king shocks and things)

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
BUMP

Price drop on the kings, need them to go as I am tired of moving them around my garage. 1000 shipped :thumb:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Forgot about this, but this is what I still have. Also some other random things.

2. Tuffy JKU security deck, older better style 275 that has a lip around the top for storage. $350

3. Evo offset fairlead/light mount $40 shipped

4. JKU soft top cover - JTOPSUSA. Makes taking off your soft top easy as it goes around the top when its folded down and secures it together. Used 2 times. $100 shipped

5. Bestop 81041-09 Charcoal All Weather Trail Cover $125 shipped. Great cover, waterproof and easy to install with no doors and no soft top installed. Ran it a few times and it was perfect.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Any chance you have some stock rear sway bar end links hiding in your pile of JK stuff? I need to put some longer links on the front sway bar.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Any chance you have some stock rear sway bar end links hiding in your pile of JK stuff? I need to put some longer links on the front sway bar.

I will see whats in my one bag, I have a feeling I may have cut them up to use on the rear, but I know I do have evo links sittings in my tool bag if you want those. I would just need to measure them.

Top Bottom