Newest Addition

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Thank you all for the warm wishes. We found out she had a spinal cord condition that will likely require surgery when she’s 6-9 months. We have a consult with a neurosurgeon in the coming weeks who is the fucking man when it comes to this thing. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. We’re confident this will be a minor hiccup for her.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Thank you all for the warm wishes. We found out she had a spinal cord condition that will likely require surgery when she’s 6-9 months. We have a consult with a neurosurgeon in the coming weeks who is the fucking man when it comes to this thing. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. We’re confident this will be a minor hiccup for her.

Your daughter and entire family will be in our prayers.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

SLO

Prayers are with you guys. Having the right team for difficult times like this makes all the difference in the world.

So true but I’m going to be praying that God would heal her before she gets to that point...that she wouldn’t need surgery. We have seen the Lord do so many miraculous healings...especially in babies. Crazy things that doctors gave little hope on that when the baby was healed, they had no logical explanation for. So, I have faith for that for you guys. [emoji120]

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Thanks guys.

So true but I’m going to be praying that God would heal her before she gets to that point...that she wouldn’t need surgery. We have seen the Lord do so many miraculous healings...especially in babies. Crazy things that doctors gave little hope on that when the baby was healed, they had no logical explanation for. So, I have faith for that for you guys. [emoji120]

Amen Brother.

wjtstudios

Hooked

Absolutely, faith is the foundation for which all things are possible.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Tomorrow is the big day. Our daughter is going into surgery tomorrow morning to have her tethered spinal cord released. We have faith and know and trust all will go just as expected. But I don’t think you can have too many prayers, so I’m reaching out on here as well. Surgery is expected to be about 8 hours so it’ll be a very long stressful wait to be able to see our baby girl again. I’ll update this thread as well once we receive word and I get through all the family and church updates. We’ve been so blessed with the outpouring of support we have received. So awesome to have so many people rooting for our girl. Thank you all.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I’m not a religious man, but I am a dad and can’t possibly imagine what you are going through. I sincerely hope everything works out well for your daughter and she heals quickly and fully. 🥃

WJCO

Meme King
Tomorrow is the big day. Our daughter is going into surgery tomorrow morning to have her tethered spinal cord released. We have faith and know and trust all will go just as expected. But I don’t think you can have too many prayers, so I’m reaching out on here as well. Surgery is expected to be about 8 hours so it’ll be a very long stressful wait to be able to see our baby girl again. I’ll update this thread as well once we receive word and I get through all the family and church updates. We’ve been so blessed with the outpouring of support we have received. So awesome to have so many people rooting for our girl. Thank you all.

Hang in there, buddy. Hope all goes very smoothly. Keep us posted.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
I’m not a religious man, but I am a dad and can’t possibly imagine what you are going through. I sincerely hope everything works out well for your daughter and she heals quickly and fully. 🥃

Thanks brother. It’s a tough pill to swallow for sure but that’s the hand we were dealt. All we can do is provide her with the best care possible and trust the man upstairs to do the rest. And no need to be religious to be supportive. We appreciate it either way. Thank you very much.

Hang in there, buddy. Hope all goes very smoothly. Keep us posted.

Hope all goes well. [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks fellas. We appreciate it.

Top Bottom