VIDEO : SEMA 2019 - DAY 4 / AFE / Rancho / Tuffy / Synergy & MORE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nailed it!
Thanks for continuing to take us all along for the ride!

So glad that we could :)

thanks for another year of great coverage! :clap2:

I like what Synergy has in the works, think i'll wait out the JL build and let some new products get to market.

It's never a bad thing to wait a bit.

Another great year of coverage! Thanks for taking us along.

I’m glad you had the guys from Tekton on. It’s great to see how well they stand behind their products. Same thing with synergy, it looks like they enjoyed test phase of their development!!

Thanks again!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Oh yeah, I love how you don't even have to be the original owner of Tekton tools to get it warrantied. As far as Synergy goes, yep, Dave beats on his rigs in a way nobody should and to make sure his parts are up to whatever you can throw at them. I have to say, I've been really impressed with how well the stuff we're running have been holding up.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The JT was the big news of course. I'm impressed how quickly truly innovative products have reached the marketplace or are about to be retailed. Most interesting to me are the bolt on suspension systems requiring cutting and grinding only. They're probably not "hard core", but they're close enough for me. Excellent coverage this year.

Awesome! So glad we could share all this with you :)

Brute

Hooked
So glad that we could :)

It's never a bad thing to wait a bit.

Oh yeah, I love how you don't even have to be the original owner of Tekton tools to get it warrantied. As far as Synergy goes, yep, Dave beats on his rigs in a way nobody should and to make sure his parts are up to whatever you can throw at them. I have to say, I've been really impressed with how well the stuff we're running have been holding up.

Perhaps Dave is developing an unbreakable rear replacement window for JL’s...

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Good job this year! I’ve been watching some other Sema videos and I much prefer your coverage the best!

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Not at this time. Since the JK mirror is so mass produced these days, went this route.

Man that guys voice from AFE. I thought he was reading from a script.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f8NrdlckO_E

Tekton continues to impress me. And their warranty is super easy to use.

Does ranch have any plans for make the JL mirrors work with those tube doors? I’m not a tube door guy but not a fan of the JK mirrors.

Maybe I missed it but is tuffy planning to make a tonneau that works without their boxes?

Good stuff from Sunergy. I like the half doors.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rancho

Caught the Bug
And great seeing you two.
Knowing how long I spoke to you guys, you guys get a lot done!
:beer:

Top Bottom