My life with a Brick

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
IMG_20171023_175203.jpg

When we make it out to Badlands if it's not installed yet, feel free to use mine. And no I certainly wouldn't mind but It's just not pretty like yours is lol

JKbrick

I'm in unless things change with my Dad's health. I hope you'll be able to make it as well!

I have a nephew from Illinois with a little cancer thing going on and will probably stick around to see the family if they come to town for thanksgiving. If not I’m trying to be there
How is your dad doing?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
I have a nephew from Illinois with a little cancer thing going on and will probably stick around to see the family if they come to town for thanksgiving. If not I’m trying to be there
How is your dad doing?

I'm very sorry to hear about your nephew. Cancer SUCKS. Dad's doing about the same. He's a stubborn old dude so it'll take him a while to figure out just how sick he is lol.

JKbrick

I'm very sorry to hear about your nephew. Cancer SUCKS. Dad's doing about the same. He's a stubborn old dude so it'll take him a while to figure out just how sick he is lol.

That’s good news, I’d like to think that’s how I would be. I’d be like I don’t have time for this shit

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

My wife went to sams club today and handed me this when she got home
IMG_1392.JPG
I hadn’t seen one in this color before, maybe she is getting used to it finally

Top Bottom