The Jeep Gladiator Truck is FINALLY Here - 2018 LA Auto Show PICS

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
I was really excited about this until I saw it. I don't really care for the look myself. Then again I was adamantly against the 4 door Wrangler until my family got too big, and now I can't believe it took me so long to get one. So it will probably grow on me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was really excited about this until I saw it. I don't really care for the look myself. Then again I was adamantly against the 4 door Wrangler until my family got too big, and now I can't believe it took me so long to get one. So it will probably grow on me.

:cheesy: I haven't really been too fond of how any stock Jeeps look since the CJ. I can almost guarantee you that with a lift and a bigger set of tires, it'll grow on you. :D

Parks34

:cheesy: I haven't really been too fond of how any stock Jeeps look since the CJ. I can almost guarantee you that with a lift and a bigger set of tires, it'll grow on you. :D

Heres a sketch of some mall crawl ones, still gives an idea of how it'll look lifted

IMG_1066.JPG

IMG_1068.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Thanks so much Edddie for the awesome coverage. I’m thinking this might be my household’s next Jeep. I’m debating between this and a JLUR. Also wondering about the diesel option and what that will be like vs. the pentastar with the 8 speed trans. Anything is going to be a dream compared to the 3.8 I’m used to driving.

JKbrick

My son and I were changing his front brakes and radiator tonight when my little girl came running out in the garage. She had her hands behind her back and said daddy I have something you will love. I asked for a hint and she said it starts with a G and showed me a pic of the gladiator on her moms phone. I said a Gladiator, she said no it’s a “Geep”

74CJ5

My son and I were changing his front brakes and radiator tonight when my little girl came running out in the garage. She had her hands behind her back and said daddy I have something you will love. I asked for a hint and she said it starts with a G and showed me a pic of the gladiator on her moms phone. I said a Gladiator, she said no it’s a “Geep”

That’s awesome!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

IgotaWoody39

2dr vs 4dr

I can’t believe they would ever build a 2 door truck. Not saying it wouldn’t be cool as hell but can’t see it

Jeep engineers were asked about a two door & a extended cab by a vendor from Malvern,Pa if they were considering those versions,,,the PR guy who presented the opening confirmed based on demand of the 2dr vs 4dr JK/JL models that they were not considering those options....The 4dr outselling the 2dr models at record pace,,,Personally, I'd love to see atleast an extended version as my first jeep was an 88 comanche pioneer 4x4 with the full bed...there's a youtube video of the conversation during the intial showing of the 3 models on stage...

Last edited:
Top Bottom