VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Vacation with the Engineers from Jeep [Part-1]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If you guys have anything to do with it, it certainly won’t disappoint, thanks as always for all you guys do!!

LOL! Thanks Ben, we really do appreciate it. Sadly, even if they did disappoint, we know people would still watch them but the videos we make... they're personal to us. I guess we just get a little insecure because of it. We so desperately want to preserve our memories accurately and convey just how much fun we really had with all our friends. If we ever get a chance to make a video from a trip you've been on with us, we'd hope you could watch it and say, "yeah - the trip really was that awesome".

Yeah I can imagine it's pretty expensive. And I can imagine it does require a ton of time. All the Instagram and Facebook posts that Mel puts up, it's a wonder how they have time to do anything. They are always on the go. Yep, maybe we will see you on with the new JL coming out! Well thank you guys and have a Merry Christmas 🎄

LOL!! That's what Mel does for a living - it's his job.
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas as well :yup:

Couple of things.. I’m thrilled to see the work that you and Cindy have been putting together [emoji1319]. It truly is an experience.

I’m also grateful that you two prioritize a healthy work-life balance. After all, happiness, friendships and love (yes, I’m a girl so I’m allowed to get mushy sometimes) are what life is truly about.

While I’ll be on the edge of my seat to see another adventure I’m 10 times more excited to wish you both a Happy New Year in person in a couple of weeks!

Thank you for being you! You two rock!

Thanks Rachel! Cindy and I so hope that you and Ray will be able to balance work and life a bit more in the new year to come and spend it playing with us :rock:

Thanks for the bump on this. I somehow missed part 1. Shock horror. Thanks Eddie and Cindy for another amazing video. You always manage to make me green with envy, but I hope to get my jk to the US in a year or two so I can join and do some of these amazing trails you have on offer. Truely inspiring....

If you're not already a subscriber of our YouTube channel, be sure to visit our page at www.youtube.com/wayalife and then click on the "subscribe" button. If you are already subscribed, click on the little "bell" next to the subscriber tally and you should get notifications when new videos are posted.

As far as our video goes, thank you for the kind words.

Cool, I'm glad to watch it again in preparation for my trip next week.

Lucky you! I'm sure you'll have a great time out there :yup:

Making memories and preserving them for yourselves is the most important part. It's the very reason I bought my jeep. I want my kids to have the memories of spending our weekends outside with great people, not their highest score on some video game or what some overpaid celebrity did when they were on "vacation". We are all very lucky that you and Cindy share this memories with us. You don't have to, you don't get paid to and quite honestly, you guys owe us and the rest of YouTube absolutely nothing but yet you take the time to make us all part of the family.
That is super rare and I am proud to a part of WAL and all that it represents.
Merry Christmas to you both and everyone else here.
Looking forward to ringing in the new year with you guys in a couple of weeks. [emoji106]

benatc1

Hooked
LOL! Thanks Ben, we really do appreciate it. Sadly, even if they did disappoint, we know people would still watch them but the videos we make... they're personal to us. I guess we just get a little insecure because of it. We so desperately want to preserve our memories accurately and convey just how much fun we really had with all our friends. If we ever get a chance to make a video from a trip you've been on with us, we'd hope you could watch it and say, "yeah - the trip really was that awesome".

LOL!! That's what Mel does for a living - it's his job.
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas as well :yup:

Thanks Rachel! Cindy and I so hope that you and Ray will be able to balance work and life a bit more in the new year to come and spend it playing with us :rock:

If you're not already a subscriber of our YouTube channel, be sure to visit our page at www.youtube.com/wayalife and then click on the "subscribe" button. If you are already subscribed, click on the little "bell" next to the subscriber tally and you should get notifications when new videos are posted.

As far as our video goes, thank you for the kind words.

Lucky you! I'm sure you'll have a great time out there :yup:

I totally understand! We’ve had a blast all the times that we’ve been out with you so if that video ever comes im sure it would be awesome to relive it! Until then i need to get back in a Jeep so we can experience more, been a long 3 months lol [emoji13].. Merry Christmas to both you and Cindy!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Making memories and preserving them for yourselves is the most important part. It's the very reason I bought my jeep. I want my kids to have the memories of spending our weekends outside with great people, not their highest score on some video game or what some overpaid celebrity did when they were on "vacation". We are all very lucky that you and Cindy share this memories with us. You don't have to, you don't get paid to and quite honestly, you guys owe us and the rest of YouTube absolutely nothing but yet you take the time to make us all part of the family.
That is super rare and I am proud to a part of WAL and all that it represents.
Merry Christmas to you both and everyone else here.
Looking forward to ringing in the new year with you guys in a couple of weeks. [emoji106]

Thank you, we really do appreciate it. Cindy and I are very much looking forward to meeting you and your family soon :cool:

I totally understand! We’ve had a blast all the times that we’ve been out with you so if that video ever comes im sure it would be awesome to relive it! Until then i need to get back in a Jeep so we can experience more, been a long 3 months lol [emoji13].. Merry Christmas to both you and Cindy!!

YES - you NEED to get yourself a new Jeep SOON!! :thumb:

Honestly Eddie, your videos are what got me back into jeeping.

We're glad to hear it :cool:

You're way too kind and we do appreciate your understanding :blush:

Regarding our videos, I'm not sure if you're aware of it but Cindy and I haven't attended a JKX since 2014. None of the videos since PNW have been made by us. Or, maybe you are aware of it and like what see better. Unlike our home movies, they are made by professionals :yup:

The JKX videos have sucked ever since you guys stopped doing them. I will watch them anyways because, well, i love jeeps and wheeling. But they are not good nonetheless.

Tonight will be a good night. 24 hr marathon of A Christmas Story on TBS, with a break for your Part 2...if it’s done in time!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The JKX videos have sucked ever since you guys stopped doing them. I will watch them anyways because, well, i love jeeps and wheeling. But they are not good nonetheless.

Tonight will be a good night. 24 hr marathon of A Christmas Story on TBS, with a break for your Part 2...if it’s done in time!

Well, I won't lie, Cindy and I do watch their videos too and are always amazed with the quality of their cameras and so jealous that they get to stop and setup such beautiful money shots. Between driving, filming and a lot of times spotting too, it was all we could do just to keep up with the group. There was always so much we missed and in the end, all we had was our personal story to tell.

The video was finished last night. It has been uploaded and I just need to proof it before releasing it. Stay tuned :yup:

Well, I won't lie, Cindy and I do watch their videos too and are always amazed with the quality of their cameras and so jealous that they get to stop and setup such beautiful money shots. Between driving, filming and a lot of times spotting too, it was all we could do just to keep up with the group. There was always so much we missed and in the end, all we had was our personal story to tell.

The video was finished last night. It has been uploaded and I just need to proof it before releasing it. Stay tuned :yup:

I think what me and my wife liked so much about your videos was the somewhat unpolished and personalized story aspect of them. Now they just remind me of a 30 minute advertisement. Which is likely what they’re going for in reality.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think what me and my wife liked so much about your videos was the somewhat unpolished and personalized story aspect of them. Now they just remind me of a 30 minute advertisement. Which is likely what they’re going for in reality.

LOL!! Well, Cindy and I can definitely deliver on the somewhat unpolished and personalized :thumb:

Thanks for that, we really do appreciate it :blush:

LOL!! Well, Cindy and I can definitely deliver on the somewhat unpolished and personalized :thumb:

Thanks for that, we really do appreciate it :blush:

The “unpolished and personalized” comment was definitely meant to be a compliment. I would think it’s more challenging to make a video like that, which actually connects with the jeepers watching...vs what’s been produced the last few years. That said, can’t wait for the new part!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The “unpolished and personalized” comment was definitely meant to be a compliment. I would think it’s more challenging to make a video like that, which actually connects with the jeepers watching...vs what’s been produced the last few years. That said, can’t wait for the new part!

Believe me, we took it that way and again, really do appreciate it! :yup:

Trail JK

For real! We have differently struggled with balance this year. We any luck that will change in the future.

TrailDamage

Prelaunch Pad

We always call that optional slickrock hill the "Prelaunch Pad" because it's a good practice hill that comes early in the trail. I've seen someone almost do what your buddy did on it, and now I can tell the tale of someone actually going airborne on it. It's a good hill to practice doing slowly, for sure, and it's a stressful obstacle. Glad to see everyone was okay, and great job on the recovery!

Top Bottom