S#!T's About to Get REAL for JET - EVO JL Wrangler Long Arms & Coilovers

benatc1

Hooked
Glad you guys are home safe and sound. Awesome to hear how much you loved the on road manners. Obviously excited to see and hear more but it sounds like you are due for some much needed R&R

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone! It really is good to be back home again and hopefully this time, longer than just a couple of days. :crazyeyes:

The flex you see is every bit as crazy big as you're seeing and what's really crazy is that there was still more to give. We had to stop short because the front sway bar end link was starting to push hard into the sidewall. Looks like new wheels with less back spacing are going to be needed after all.

benatc1

Hooked
Thanks everyone! It really is good to be back home again and hopefully this time, longer than just a couple of days. :crazyeyes:

The flex you see is every bit as crazy big as you're seeing and what's really crazy is that there was still more to give. We had to stop short because the front sway bar end link was starting to push hard into the sidewall. Looks like new wheels with less back spacing are going to be needed after all.

That's a bummer about the wheels, but I guess good to know now that your home for some time. Maybe Moby will get to stretch his legs a bit now lol.

jesse3638

Hooked
Looks really good. I'm curious how he does bombing through the desert. Sucks about the need for new wheels. Will you be able to get away with 4.5" or will you need less back spacing than that? I don't recall bu tare you running 5" or 5.5" now?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's a bummer about the wheels, but I guess good to know now that your home for some time. Maybe Moby will get to stretch his legs a bit now lol.

LOL - for the most part, Moby is our daily driver. I do need to do some work on him though as I'd really like to get him back out on the trail. :yup:

Looks really good. I'm curious how he does bombing through the desert. Sucks about the need for new wheels. Will you be able to get away with 4.5" or will you need less back spacing than that? I don't recall bu tare you running 5" or 5.5" now?

Think 4.75”

You are correct. I went back and found the original thread when Eddie installed the KMC's.

Yup, you guys have done your homework, the XD231's have 4.75" of back spacing. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Jet looks great! Any particular wheel your leaning towards?

We really like these XD231's and may just get a set of the new XD232's. Essentially, they're the same wheel only with 3.5" of back spacing and come with center caps :crazyeyes:

That is incredible. Looking forward to the next series of wheeling videos with this suspension. WOW!

(can't wait for y'alls JT LE to progress to this stage.)

Can't wait to just get our hands on our JT :rolleyes2:

benatc1

Hooked
LOL - for the most part, Moby is our daily driver. I do need to do some work on him though as I'd really like to get him back out on the trail. :yup:

Yup, you guys have done your homework, the XD231's have 4.75" of back spacing. :yup:
That's a pretty awesome Daily driver, hopefully your JT comes soon and can drive that around as well!

benatc1

Hooked
We really like these XD231's and may just get a set of the new XD232's. Essentially, they're the same wheel only with 3.5" of back spacing and come with center caps :crazyeyes:

Can't wait to just get our hands on our JT :rolleyes2:
I assume the JT has the same bolt pattern, no clue what you guys have in store for it, but if my assumption is correct might just work out to flop those over to that.

Top Bottom