$9500; PR60FF, PR44, 5x5.5 Slabs, 37x13.50r17 Cooper STT pros

jdofmemi

Now you're making me cry.

If I had the funds I would be all over that, but the timing is just wrong for me.

That is a great deal for someone

jesse3638

Hooked
Oh man! What's the plans if your listing your house? You moving?
Yeah going to stay in Apple Valley. Just looking to upsize. We need some extra bedrooms..haha
He’s building up his jeep and then just going to live in that haha

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
No that's what I plan on doing with my 401(k). Who needs retirement...haha
That would be perfect! I have the axle, wheels and tires for it. 👍
If I were to invest the equity, unfortunately I'd probably pass and go 60/80 on 40's...haha.

How ever I will most likely get some new 37's, regear, gussets, 1350 front DS. I'm contemplating a PR44 housing and Rubi internal swap or cro-mo shafts with the regear. Honestly that would hold me for quite sometime.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

Yeah going to stay in Apple Valley. Just looking to upsize. We need some extra bedrooms..haha

No that's what I plan on doing with my 401(k). Who needs retirement...haha

If I were to invest the equity, unfortunately I'd probably pass and go 60/80 on 40's...haha.

How ever I will most likely get some new 37's, regear, gussets, 1350 front DS. I'm contemplating a PR44 housing and Rubi internal swap or cro-mo shafts with the regear. Honestly that would hold me for quite sometime.

Oh gotcha. Upgrades are great weather jeeps or not. 👍

No I understand totally. And if I thought back in the day that I would have been on 40s I would have done the same. But these axles were perfect for the 37s and I'm glad I had them for the time I did

jesse3638

Hooked
Oh gotcha. Upgrades are great weather jeeps or not. 👍

No I understand totally. And if I thought back in the day that I would have been on 40s I would have done the same. But these axles were perfect for the 37s and I'm glad I had them for the time I did
Yeah that's exactly why I'm having a 1350 front shaft or at least the axle yoke installed when I regear. Had I known the 1310 was weaker than stock I'd have gone 1350 from the beginning. That's why I went with a long arm lift from the beginning. I knew I'd want it down the road..haha. I try to build progressively as not to repeat mods

Top Bottom