ARB Fridges ?

duktrx

Any of you guys running your fridge in a two door?
Now that you have the spare tire out back, you have more room for the fridge.😁

I don't have one yet, nor do I have a 2 door, but I am considering getting a fridge.
Are you currently using a regular cooler? If so the footprint and usable interior space is comparable, when you factor in the space ice takes up.

GP NOIR

Hooked
I did…I pulled the passenger seat out and strapped it down…but I usually roll on the trail solo…
Normally, it’s just myself or myself and my wife.

Sometimes though, we need the backseat.

Now that you have the spare tire out back, you have more room for the fridge.😁

I don't have one yet, nor do I have a 2 door, but I am considering getting a fridge.
Are you currently using a regular cooler? If so the footprint and usable interior space is comparable, when you factor in the space ice takes up.
I use two smaller soft side coolers. One to keep two or three gallons of water and a chocolate milk, the other to hold bread, snackages and other things I don’t want to get wet.

I’d love to get a camping fridge, but they’re so danged expensive. The last one I bought cost me $15,000! (They did throw in a stove, bathroom, queen sized bed, Chevy 454 and six tires for free.) Every time I get a spare dollar, the Jeep needs two!

A fridge is on my short list of gear I want. Just wondering how one fits in a two door.

The fridge will fit just fine in the two-door by opening the tailgate in the back. The tailgate and opening are the same size as the JLU so it fits just fine. Now that you will have a fridge, you can leave the other stuff behind.

Top Bottom