2016 SEMA BREAKING NEWS: NEW Dynatrac Axle Packages

cpospish

Maybe Wayalife could have a draw or a contest to give a few of these axles away.
Of course the person suggesting the draw or contest would get one first....

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Maybe you could get a job, get off the government tit, and buy one for yourself instead of expecting Wayalife or Dynatrac to buy one for you. :bleh:

cpospish

Maybe you could get a job, get off the government tit, and buy one for yourself instead of expecting Wayalife or Dynatrac to buy one for you. :bleh:

Got a job, making minimum wage, best I can find, but thanks for the great suggestion. Maybe you could help a fellow member out...? You seem like a nice enough guy.

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
Not for us.......

Too bad those babies are double priced once in europe........nearly the price of a new JK:grayno::grayno: (and that is for the base 44/60 kit)!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So that it isn't missed, one of the cool new feature of the ProRock front axles is that they now can be had with super beefy front track bar relocation brackets installed and complete with a ram assist mount attached to it. No more bolting on a separate bracket, no more worrying about the bolts being torqued and no more trying to figure out how to get a ram assist mount welded on.

20161101231110-b4e3e966-me.jpg

20161101231111-bc5da1f7-me.jpg

qwasin

Yea that 60/60 package is pretty killer. Low pinion rear as well, rids the UD60s of any advantage they might have had. Only thing spicer can do is drop their price significantly.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
So that it isn't missed, one of the cool new feature of the ProRock front axles is that they now can be had with super beefy front track bar relocation brackets installed and complete with a ram assist mount attached to it. No more bolting on a separate bracket, no more worrying about the bolts being torqued and no more trying to figure out how to get a ram assist mount welded on.

20161101231110-b4e3e966-me.jpg

20161101231111-bc5da1f7-me.jpg

This is a good savings for anyone at home bolting in the axle. No brainer!!

[emoji7][emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom