Greeting from North MS

musicman8

Just wanted to say hey to everyone from Northern Mississippi. I'm looking forward to learning and seeing what everyone else is up to on their Jeep. I recently got a 1975 CJ5 which I plan to restore to hopefully factory original condition. Looking forward to reading and asking questions.

She's not the original color but is fairly close to original condition. She's a great candidate for a complete restoration with not much rust compared to others.

Thanks,
JD Spencer

20180609_140631.jpg
20180512_191028.jpg
20180512_191236.jpg
20180603_193139-EFFECTS.jpg

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Just wanted to say hey to everyone from Northern Mississippi. I'm looking forward to learning and seeing what everyone else is up to on their Jeep. I recently got a 1975 CJ5 which I plan to restore to hopefully factory original condition. Looking forward to reading and asking questions.

She's not the original color but is fairly close to original condition. She's a great candidate for a complete restoration with not much rust compared to others.

Thanks,
JD Spencer

Welcome from Central MS. Nice CJ. I hope to have one of those, soon.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Another welcome from central MS. Very nice looking CJ.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Welcome! Looks like your "before restoration" Jeep is in much better shape than mine. These old things are fun, you'll enjoy every minute... even those minutes you're swearing at it. I know I do.

Top Bottom