Rock rails

RageKage

I wish I had money to waste. Must be nice.

I wouldn't call it a waste. My wife has having a hard time getting into the jeep. So I showed her these and she really liked em so I got them. I don't need a step to get in. I'm 6' 3", lol but I'm also the kind of guy that would run and jump to get in before I bought myself some steps. Happy wife, happy jeep life! :thumbs up:

Ddays

Hooked
Check out the rails by Rockhard 4x4

Again. nice looking but I wouldn't count on them supporting 5000 pounds +/- of Jeep coming down hard without bending into the tub. The boatsides bolt onto the bottom of the tub so you are pretty much
guaranteeing body damage with them. Nice as steps & light duty guards but not on rocks.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Again. nice looking but I wouldn't count on them supporting 5000 pounds +/- of Jeep coming down hard without bending into the tub. The boatsides bolt onto the bottom of the tub so you are pretty much
guaranteeing body damage with them. Nice as steps & light duty guards but not on rocks.

True, but it depends on what a person needs. Some merely want steps.

Ddays

Hooked
True, but it depends on what a person needs. Some merely want steps.

Absolutely. If I was just looking for steps all of the different options shown here would be ok. Those folding ones the OP showed would be really nice on a DD that was wheeled lightly.

Nichoward

Thanks for all the info folks.

;) I will let you know how they hold up on the trail. I am in colorado so mainly forest trails with a little bit of rock. I wheel on the weekends and its a daily driver. Looking for a new front bumper next.

Top Bottom