LoD Destroyer Sliders

rockwell

Mine are due to arrive today. They are going on my wife's new JKU, she's more excited about them than I am. It's her first mod, hopefully it doesn't start cutting into my Jeep fund ;)

Fury22

Hey guys, reviving this thread to see if anyone has some trail reviews of the destroyer rock sliders...im looking into both the signature series and destroyer. I wish the signatures were pure bolt on like the JL version! I like the look and no-drill install of the destroyers but like you guys have mentioned in other threads I'm wondering if the mounting style holds up to trail abuse..thanks!

Glen1978

Got my LOD Signature sliders yesterday. EVO needs to cruise over and learn how to pack there products from LOD. WOW!! I was impressed, spray insulation in the box around the padded wrapping. NEVER seen that before.

Spazbyt

Hooked
Got my LOD Signature sliders yesterday. EVO needs to cruise over and learn how to pack there products from LOD. WOW!! I was impressed, spray insulation in the box around the padded wrapping. NEVER seen that before.

If your rock sliders need more bubble wrap you have a problem.

Spazbyt

Hooked
Re-read what I posted. Sliders are fine. Everything I got from Evo was beat up due there shoddy PC and packaging.

I keed I keed. I agree, no one wants to spend that kind of coin and have it show up dinged or scratched. Just funny they are called "bumpers", "rocksliders" and "skid plates".

Eroc147

My GF has had them on hers for just over a year and they have taken everything she has thrown at them. And the steps are awesome. I wish my EVO boatside bombers had a little more width for a step like hers.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom