It's HONEY TIME!!!

LGPow2006

Postings of American Honey on the forum prompted me to get a bottle and try.....always up for Bourbon....girl friend loves it....too sweet for my taste....will keep it and Devils Cut around along time now that she is into Bourbon too....have to thank the Jeepers who opened my yes to that one.

Sent from my iPad using Wayalife Mobile instead of working on or wheeling
my Jeep

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Its a good thing Josh brought me some honey yesterday. Just took the last shot from this bottle.

Another one bites the dust!

8E44DECB-7E17-47F3-8509-3B8B5E1AE2C4-3790-000002614CA19282_zps180e0ef8.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Postings of American Honey on the forum prompted me to get a bottle and try.....always up for Bourbon....girl friend loves it....too sweet for my taste....will keep it and Devils Cut around along time now that she is into Bourbon too....have to thank the Jeepers who opened my yes to that one.

my Jeep

Blasphemy I tell you. Lol

LGPow2006

Blasphemy I tell you. Lol

It's true .... Prefer the Devil in modest price range.... Look at it this way tho....when you visit we each have our own bottles. Lol

my Jeep

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Drained the last drop of Honey Wednesday night. This thread moved the "Honey run" to no.1 on today's to do list. It's room temp. for me, but the ladies seem to like it chilled, so who am I not to join in.:yup:

Hack12

All set to go for tonight after work! First time trying it and went right for the big boy. Being a lifelong whiskey fan I have no doubt that I'm in for a treat. Thanks for the inspirational videos Eddie!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362250388.672480.jpg

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Its 5 'o clock somewhere right? :thumbup::D

Always! :yup:

That must not have been your first shot because you put it in upside down. :cheesy:

Funny thing is they shipped it like that... :cheesy:

More than one, less than four, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then swallowest thou thy Wild Honey...

Top Bottom