FLEX FRIDAY!! Let's See Pics of your Jeep Twisted Up!!

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
A few weeks ago in Moab... Metal Masher

Ran this one on my last trip. Almost flopped on Misty’s thumb. Very cool trail. Love the view from the ridge.

Steelbender. Recent trip to Moab. View attachment 324892

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well did you do the fall? Also ran this on our last trip. The fall was pretty intimidating to look at but wasn’t bad once I did it. Honesty I though the bypass looked sketchier.

Slimebones

Dangling

At the Golden Crack last week. That ft tire is not touching rock at that point.

Attachments

• IMG_20190404_153755.jpg
    IMG_20190404_153755.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 149

Slimebones

Good to hear :thumb: I've been down the BFG road and now run Coopers ;)

Still running those you got from Boardsurfer? And how is that engine swap working out? It was like a year ago this month out on Hackett Gulch that I think was the turning point for you decided you needed to make the change. We need the trail gates to open so we can get out again.

WJCO

Meme King
Still running those you got from Boardsurfer? And how is that engine swap working out? It was like a year ago this month out on Hackett Gulch that I think was the turning point for you decided you needed to make the change. We need the trail gates to open so we can get out again.

Yep, same tires. Jeeps running great. Just super busy these days. Ready to get out.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Well did you do the fall? Also ran this on our last trip. The fall was pretty intimidating to look at but wasn’t bad once I did it. Honesty I though the bypass looked sketchier.

We did it counterclockwise, so we did dragon tail that way. Up the bay pass I guess. Fall was too big to get up. Maybe we would have gone down it if we did the trail in the other direction. IMG_1499.JPG IMG_20190402_125845.jpg

Last edited:

Slimebones

We did it counterclockwise, so we did dragon tail that way. Fall was too big to get up. Maybe we would have gone down it if we did the trail in the other direction. View attachment 324923 View attachment 324924

As fiend said, we did dragon tail in the uphill climb, and it was very intimidating in it's own right. I personally think that whole scenario was the most intimidating section of the whole trail. Definitely sketchy!:twocents:

Top Bottom