SoCal Group

CODMW3#0663

Marked this thread... totally down for some local runs.... This weekend is taken, but I’ll be staying tuned to this thread for any upcoming suggestions in so cal!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Pinyon Mountain Trail

I was just looking at the Jeep Badge of Honor app..... is anyone interested in the Pinyon Mountain Trail?? Anza Borrego.... Maybe sometime in the next couple of weeks?

TrailHunter

Hooked
I was just looking at the Jeep Badge of Honor app..... is anyone interested in the Pinyon Mountain Trail?? Anza Borrego.... Maybe sometime in the next couple of weeks?

I need to get up on 35’s!!!! .... this thread is sure to put a fire under my ass... lol

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
I'm thinking of driving down on a Friday since it's at least a 4 hour drive for me, Wheel Saturday and head home Sunday. I'm inclined to do it this month but if the consensus is for Feb no problem.

DMF

I need to get up on 35’s!!!! .... this thread is sure to put a fire under my ass... lol

My friend did Anza Borrega in his stock sport. I had to tug him at one spot but the rest he did him self. That included the squeeze and heart attack hill. We did the noob run with Wayalife back in 2014 and there were many stock jeeps on that run.

TrailHunter

Hooked
My friend did Anza Borrega in his stock sport. I had to tug him at one spot but the rest he did him self. That included the squeeze and heart attack hill. We did the noob run with Wayalife back in 2014 and there were many stock jeeps on that run.

Cool... I will be in Glamis the weekend of Jan 26th and my boys will be starting Baseball in Feb... so I will keep an eye on this thread and jump in if I can. [emoji1360]

Last edited:

Trail JK

Hey guys with the amount of solicitation of fundraisers that the site gets these really need to be approved by the site administrators Eddie or Cindy before posting up links. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom