I must have missed the posting rules about links

WJCO

Meme King
https://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules :

Non-profit organizations are required to obtain permission from the administrators prior to participating on WAYALIFE.com.

You may ONLY post links to personal websites, clubs and/or non-profit organizations.

As this is not a non-profit event, just an opportunity for Jeep enthusiasts to get a great deal on a Jeep, I don't see how this can possibly violate the rules that explicitly state linking non-profit websites is allowed. While we are a non-profit organization, we aren't sharing this raffle just to get more campers to camp, we want jeep enthusiasts to have the opportunity to get a shot at winning the jeep. If this isn't something this community is interested in, we're happy to leave! Just let me know how you'd like us to proceed. Thank you!

If you haven't gotten approval, don't post about it. It's pretty simple actually.

fiend

Caught the Bug
But it’s a non-non-profit event, put on by a non-profit. No profit in that, right? So how does it profit WAL not to let them post? 🤣🤯🤪

WJCO

Meme King
But it’s a non-non-profit event, put on by a non-profit. No profit in that, right? So how does it profit WAL not to let them post? 🤣🤯🤪

Not my call to make obviously, but I can only assume the rules that are in place don't necessarily have to always be there in regards to profit or money.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Eddie can have whatever rules he wants. It’s his forum.

I was poking fun at the OP’s nonsensical explanation.

Last edited:

TrailHunter

Hooked
Not my call to make obviously, but I can only assume the rules that are in place don't necessarily have to always be there in regards to profit or money.

I can only imagine what the feed would look like without these rules.... It would be filled with classifieds and advertisements... like trying to read an article online and having to weed through the f’n clickbait... Annoying as Hell.... Grateful for how you guys run this Forum.

jdofmemi

I can only imagine what the feed would look like without these rules.... It would be filled with classifieds and advertisements... like trying to read an article online and having to weed through the f’n clickbait... Annoying as Hell.... Grateful for how you guys run this Forum.

I wholeheartedly agree, and it's one of the main reasons I chose Wayalife for my Jeep family.
Though some may disagree with the methods or reasons, the lack of bs information and trying to sort out what is right and what is crap is refreshing.

Lol. I missed the sarcasm.

It's ok, we know you are tired. Between moving, spa rebuilds, engine swaps, and hiding out from jkuone, you are allowed a miss now and then. 😁

Eddie can have whatever rules he wants. It’s his forum.

I was poking fun at the OP’s nonsensical explanation.

It's ok, I got the sarcasm, and I agree

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
https://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules :

Non-profit organizations are required to obtain permission from the administrators prior to participating on WAYALIFE.com.

You may ONLY post links to personal websites, clubs and/or non-profit organizations.

As this is not a non-profit event, just an opportunity for Jeep enthusiasts to get a great deal on a Jeep, I don't see how this can possibly violate the rules that explicitly state linking non-profit websites is allowed. While we are a non-profit organization, we aren't sharing this raffle just to get more campers to camp, we want jeep enthusiasts to have the opportunity to get a shot at winning the jeep. If this isn't something this community is interested in, we're happy to leave! Just let me know how you'd like us to proceed. Thank you!

Fuck off fuckface. Stop posting here and stop editing your previously edited post with your free blowies email.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
I'd like to post a link to my Gofundme page raising money for my upcoming fishing trips to Argentina, Alaska & Russia at idontneedthemoneybutwhatthehell.org

Admin's, what say you?

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I'd like to post a link to my Gofundme page raising money for my upcoming fishing trips to Argentina, Alaska & Russia at idontneedthemoneybutwhatthehell.org

Admin's, what say you?
Somethings wrong with that link. 🤔

WiscoHR

Admin's, what say you?

Where do I send the money? Better you than some prince from India who can’t cash his own check!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom