The Jeep Gladiator Truck is FINALLY Here - 2018 LA Auto Show PICS

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
I shouldn't have clicked on the link. I think my wife may have a new vehicle coming her way. It's not for me though

Fury22

Interesting piece of tech i saw mentioned was a forward looking trail cam that seems to analyze obstacles and draw the best line to take. Although pretty rad, kinda takes the fun out of finding the line for yourself imo.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Uh, oh. I really didn't think I'd like it very much 'cause it looked too much like a JL, but the look is what separates it from every other truck on the market. Totally love it. Bullseye!!

bouche03

Looks nice but as far as a truck goes, there are far better options out there. 1600LB payload won't get me to the dealership for this. Should have been minimum 2000LB...or at least a HD option for better payload

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Looks nice but as far as a truck goes, there are far better options out there. 1600LB payload won't get me to the dealership for this. Should have been minimum 2000LB...or at least a HD option for better payload

If you want a pickup, buy a pickup. This is perfect for the person that can’t have both.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom